Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Who is still in after 60 Days?

Zaxxor

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing I have noticed every time one of these flame bait threads are made those who support the game show up in ever greater numbers.

Which pisses off the hate machine to no end. :)

Yeah, soon it'll only be you five people who like this game left as the rest of our subs run out. Will definitely lol when the numbers from Q1 are released and of 3 million copies of the game sold, only 750k are still subbed.

My personal generic explanation is to state that it feels like a hospital rather than a home at the moment; it’s too clinical, hollow, and transactional to be fun. Personally, I won’t pay for something I deem incomplete. I still think there’s a great deal of potential and the reason I keep frequenting the forum is because I’m longing for something to restore my faith in the foresight of those responsible for the future of the game. I will keep checking fastidiously in the hope I can return in the future but, as a consumer, I will not pay for a flawed product. I appreciate that some people are willing to defer out of loyalty but I think the best thing I can do to provide incentive for change is to remove my support. It may be very little, but it's the best available. Edited by Sufran

Yeah, soon it'll only be you five people who like this game left as the rest of our subs run out. Will definitely lol when the numbers from Q1 are released and of 3 million copies of the game sold, only 750k are still subbed.

I for one will miss you ShadyMcskecthy and your many alts. :rolleyes:

Why would you lol at that?

I don't like WoW. I was grossly disappointed with its art style as well as many other aspects. I do, however, understand that millions of people do like it and I'm very glad for them.

You don't like TOR. It was very disappointing for. That's cool. I get that. But because you don't like it, you want it to fail miserably, causing the company that made it (and its employees and their families) to lose massive amounts of money, as well as causing the thousands of people that love it to lose a game they adore? Do you want to destroy everything you don't love?

What is more childish however is the fact that people aren't able to quit the game peacefully and quietly. There are far too many posts of people complaining when they're leaving anyways. The people who stay like the game, the people that don't, stop raining on our parade. Edited by Notannos

After the ninja nerf to Sentinels (surge) and dps I will most likely be cancelling my account. Only single player PvE was a real option at this point, and now that has been made more difficult and timely. The end game choices for my primary character have now just about been reduced to zero.

In addition, stealth ninja nerfs are the single most important reason I will never again play a game released by SONY. It's unfortunate that Bioware has chosen to take a page from their operations manual and deal with their paying customers in such a underhanded fashion.

The graphical UI changes eliminated PvP for me, since in combination with the abiltiy delay, it's become a key spamming effort on abilities you can't tell are ready, and the proposed fixes that are upcoming fail to detail which option returns the graphics to the launch version.

I would have remained if they had not reduced my effectiveness in the one area my class was still valid, single person or small group PvE dailies. Sentinels were already the least sought after class in HM's and other Operations, this was the killing blow to the class.

Edited by Tinasa

I'm going to see what happens with the next larger patch. I'm clinging to hope they will sort this game out. Love it or not you have to admit it needs some pretty big changes. I hope they can do it. If not, I'll play GW2 when it comes. I know I'll get a quality game there as I loved GW.

Until there I enjoy what I can and ***** about all the things I can't.

:D

Hey everyone,

We recently had to removed several posts from this thread due to posts that did not contribute constructive discussion. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.

I want to stay, but today on Coruscant it was 25 ppl online at the very most on Republic side. On prime gaming time so to speak. Whenever you go Empire its often packed with ppl. Dromund Kaas often got 150-200 ppl.

But if the faction imbalance is that bad. I don't know.

After the ninja nerf to Sentinels (surge) and dps I will most likely be cancelling my account. Only single player PvE was a real option at this point, and now that has been made more difficult and timely. The end game choices for my primary character have now just about been reduced to zero.

In addition, stealth ninja nerfs are the single most important reason I will never again play a game released by SONY. It's unfortunate that Bioware has chosen to deal with their paying customers in such a underhanded fashion.

The graphical UI changes eliminated PvP for me, since in combination with the abiltiy delay, it's become a key spamming effort on abilities you can't tell are ready, and the proposed fixes that are upcoming fail to detail which option returns the graphics to the launch version.

I would have remained if they had not reduced my effectiveness in the one area my class was still valid, single person or small group PvE dailies. Sentinels were already the least sought after class in HM's and other Operations, this was the killing blow to the class.

Dude...the nerf was not that bad...I still kick *** in PVP.....as far as operations go I'm never the last one picked or not picked at all.....I mean if you want go I get it; but I think you are leaving for a non-issue.

5 huh? Considering up to this point in this thread alone there are already 30+ I'd say you are a bit off. By a fairly large margin I might also add.

Also 750k subs would be just fine indeed. They only need 500k to stay financially in the black.

I bet you were one of the ones that predicted the game would fail hard after the first 30 days.

You were wrong.

60 days.

You were wrong

90 days

You're gonna be wrong again.

It's ok though, keep moving those goal posts, eventually you might win.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.