Who is still in after 60 Days?

Zaxxor

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a 6 month sub, so I am in for the duration of that at least. I did a look around and other than Diablo 3 (not an mmo), there are no new MMO's on the horizon that I have the least bit interest in at the moment.

Since I have not reached 50 yet with any of my avatars, Not worred one bit.

I'm going to be here a while. I've only finished one storyline (Jedi Consular) and almost a second one (Republic Trooper) and so I still have months of gaming to go. Really looking forward to Imperial storylines. They seem better, though I haven't seen any beyond lvl 33 yet.

Ive got one more month in me. Being a new game i decided to at least wait until the 3 month point to see if any optimizations are carried out, but honestly i think i probably quit .

I just have to many problems with bugs and PVP framerate issues despite having a gaming computer that far outstrips the recommended spec and doing further upgrades post launch. I mainly joined the game for PVP and that is where my issues are the worst.

Also, i think the customer service from BW is bad beyond belief.

No hard feelings tho, ive enjoyed the levelling story lines very much and therefore feel like overall i got my moneys worth. Just not enough to keep me around at 50 with the current issues im having.

I'm not sure what i'll do after leveling my 4 alts, the excitement i had for this game is way less than in beta. I just find myself playing less and less these days but i won't judge yet since it's only been 2 months and i hope the game get's better.

I have 12 days left, and I am out due to not having any fun. It's a good game but it just isn't for me.

Wow...much respect if only everyone who didn't like this game could be that succinct and respectful

For me still digging the game can't wait to see what the future holds.