Tell Tell Signs of a Failing Game

xcomax

Just to make it clear and very simple to everyone. A strong tell tell sign that a game is failing is when you start seeing threads pop-up like:

1. "OMG Servers are getting more populated!" (wishful thinking)

2. "After 1.2 comes out there will be more subs!" (openly admitting the game is fail)

3. "Why are mods constantly closing my threads?" (you're hurting their perception)

4. "Why I cancelled my sub." (same reason everyone else did, pure boredom)

5. "People at 50 are quitting in drones." (True Statement)

6. "I'm sticking around until GW2, then I'm out!" (you and at least 500,000 others)

7. "PvP is discouraging." (truth)

8. "Has Bioware already lost their PvP base?" (they've been gone, where have you been?)

9. "Becoming bored already.. level 47." (just wait until you hit 50!)

10. "Everyone keeps forgetting this is a new game." (we're aware of that, but thanks)

11. "Is customer support really this bad?" (worse)

Those are just a few tell-tell signs of a failing game. If you'd like to add more "failing game threads" feel free. Thanks for reading.

Droves*

If your grammar and spelling are any indication of your insight into the subject of this thread then we have nothing to worry about.

Edited by Thaltom

Just to make it clear and very simple to everyone. A strong tell tell sign that a game is failing is when you start seeing threads pop-up like:

2. "After 1.2 comes out there will be more subs!" (openly admitting the game is fail)

3. "Why are mods constantly closing my threads?" (you're hurting their perception)

6. "I'm sticking around until GW2, then I'm out!" (you and at least 500,000 others)

8. "Has Bioware already lost their PvP base?" (they've been gone, where have you been?)

10. "Everyone keeps forgetting this is a new game." (we're aware of that, but thanks)

Those are just a few tell-tell signs of a failing game. If you'd like to add more "failing game threads" feel free. Thanks for reading.

This thread is a sign of a QQer.

You see those threads after every new game is released because no game ever lives up to their expectations. And btw, WoW has had those same types of threads for the past 6 years.

If you don't like the game then go play PandaCraft now or wait until Instance Wars 2 is released.

Edited by eklipzze

I agree with most of what you said with one exception Guildwars 2 is going to fail aswell. It is riddled with terriable game design from the side kicking system which why am i going to want to go back and help a friend who needs a hand leveling if im going to have to spend 30mins doing it cause i cant just bulldoze through the quest with him real quik so he can go back to leveling on his own.

Also the carebear design they have created where you can join any and every guild you want at the same time detracting from community and loyality.

and lastly the biggest one of all NO END GAME RAIDING!!!!!

Guildwars 2 is a Single player RPG with some MMO elements. its going to catter heavly to PvP and Casual gamers. without any real challenge people will lose interest very quikly which is what ANET already knows and therefor why they ave decided to design the game as a none monthly sub.

I wouldnt pay 15$ a month for Guildwars 2 because it doesnt have enough content to keep me playing at Max level. unless your an altaholic GW2 will become bland and mediocure very quikly

Greetings everyone,

Our goal is to create a place where constructive conversation about the game can tak place. Since this conversation seems to be more focused on the forums and the behavior of other members, we will be closing this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation!