Romancing.. Same gender companion?

bleenX

Ok i have a dilema here. I cant find answer anywhere, because search doesnt work in these forums, i cant check if this was answered before:)

can i romance the same gender companion. for example my char female marauder romancing vette?

i'm a guy and i want to play female char, but now i dont know what to do. Because i really dont want to romance male companion. If its not possible i would rather play male char:)

Knowing that in previous bioware games you can romance the same gender companion, maybe you can do the same here?:p

If not, maybe they are planing this in future or smth?

thanks for answers:)

Same sex romances are not currently in the game, they will be added later.

If you want some love....don't play a female character. Romance options for them are practically non-existent.

Also...avoid being a Jedi. They won't get many opportunities due to their Jedi status.

Same sex romances are not currently in the game, they will be added later.

If you want some love....don't play a female character. Romance options for them are practically non-existent.

Also...avoid being a Jedi. They won't get many opportunities due to their Jedi status.

Not true at all on the Jedi comment. Within the first few levels of being a Jedi Knight there's a romance option with an NPC on Tython.

Better than "Soon".

Not really. After launch could be ANY time after launch. the 21st, the 22nd, 3 years from now, the only thing it says is "Yes but not at launch." Soon at least, even in game dev time, implies you'll probably see it.

• 3 weeks later...
Not true at all on the Jedi comment. Within the first few levels of being a Jedi Knight there's a romance option with an NPC on Tython.

Like Miyaka has said, there is no Tython romance for females. : (

My females have been pretty disappointed so far, though not super far into the game. So far as a Jedi I've had no romance and one, *one* flirt option. As a smuggler I've had one solid romance, which was great! But Ord Mantel was a desert for my supposedly flirty, charming smuggler, while I'm pretty certain males must have gotten a definite encounter.

Back to the same-gender on Tython thing though (maybe a spoiler): like was said, it was not a romance, and I am sure she must have been for males. But short of that, wow it really felt like some overtones to me, with the whole sister bonding thing. I would almost say, with some imagination, it was implied. Kind of a slumber party vibe, at least.

I guess I'm almost writing because I'm curious if anyone else felt the same way...

I really don't understand why some people roll a female character, but then have a problem with romancing male characters. If you feel that you are so deeply emotionally invested in your character that romancing male characters makes you feel a little awkward inside, then perhaps you shouldn't have rolled a female in the first place.

I really don't understand why some people roll a female character, but then have a problem with romancing male characters. If you feel that you are so deeply emotionally invested in your character that romancing male characters makes you feel a little awkward inside, then perhaps you shouldn't have rolled a female in the first place.

Ive got no issues with 'romancing' the male NPCs. I took the first flirt option I got in Coruscant (which got me blatantly knocked back!).

The thing is, Im convinced that Kira is flirting with me! Thus, wanting to follow it up.

I dont undertand why they cant simply open up the same options, I seriously dont think there would be any issues because the dialogue isnt gender specific from what Ive seen (well in most cases). Thus surely its a case of just removing gender from the equation.

I just like hearing the different voice acting. In all of Bioware's games, I've created both male and female characters, but the female characters all turn out to be lesbians. Whenever the male characters start flirting with my female character, it creeps me out and I have to tell them to knock it off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.