Lack of Knockback got me kicked from a raid

Islandborn

What was the issue with False Emperor? That is a spectacular instance, and as a Sentinel I have always ripped through it.

Inicially. the false emperor didnt had those knockback grenades, so if you was playing a sentinel, you couldnt help when he rages, and someone in your group had to posses knockback.

Inicially. the false emperor didnt had those knockback grenades, so if you was playing a sentinel, you couldnt help when he rages, and someone in your group had to posses knockback.

O.K. So before I had run it then.

Yeah without those grenades we would have no role in the last part of the battle.

That would have justified people not wanting you there, which is poor design indeed.

What was the issue with False Emperor? That is a spectacular instance, and as a Sentinel I have always ripped through it.

The issue was with Malgus requireing 2 knockbacks to complete the FP. I did it pre patch (no grenades) with myself and another sent...during that last phase we were simply useless. I had to drop the grp so the others could finish with someone with a knockback. Even though that issue was "patched", it is contrived..the fact that the grenades were added is a striking admonition of the class...in my mind at least.