Is it wrong? I had more fun in the TERA beta....

Djbousquet

Than I have had in the last 3 months playing SWTOR......

The graphics were much nicer, the game engine was far superior and the combat was amazing (aim and fire action combat, instead of point and click)

Heck I had high hope for SWTOR and gave it my best shot, collector's edition and even paid for 3 months.... can't say I didn't support the game but when both Diablo 3 and TERA blew the game away in my opinion I guess it's time to say goodbye.

/cancelled sub

The graphics were much nicer, the game engine was far superior and the combat was amazing (aim and fire action combat, instead of point and click)

Heck I had high hope for SWTOR and gave it my best shot, collector's edition and even paid for 3 months.... can't say I didn't support the game but when both Diablo 3 and TERA blew the game away in my opinion I guess it's time to say goodbye.

/cancelled sub

Who cares?

/cancelled sub

So you like Asian grinders over Story based MMO's.

To each his own.

:rolleyes:

/cancelled sub

lol game engine superior he says...

that engine is crap, the game is nothing but a korean farmfest with cartoon like graphics , and its just only its 2nd attempt to lauch (aka it already failed)

bye , have fun spam killing mobs using the same 3 abilties and ignoring powerleveling services

/cancelled sub

Good have fun , were you the guy fighting the Panda?

lol game engine superior he says...

that engine is crap, the game is nothing but a korean farmfest with cartoon like graphics , and its just only its 2nd attempt to lauch (aka it already failed)

bye , have fun spam killing mobs using the same 3 abilties and ignoring powerleveling services

But...but the Giant Hamster dudes in the manly frock coats...who needs da Pandaz!!!!!111

:rolleyes:

How have you been playing swtor for 3 months? Even early access players have only just been playing for 2 months.

As a forum member above just mentioned, there was a beta. There are even people that have a year of play time under their belts, and they're still playing.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.