Jorrus Vol. 2: VIP Vengeance || Rank 66 Juggernaut PvP Video || *not lolsmash

Dracosz

Hey guys, Jorrus of Belgoth's Beacon here again with my second Video (I'm getting better with pinnacle!), it's a bit light hearted and there's a lot of commentary (especially in the second part). Some of it is for the lulz but a lot of it is very instructive to newer players and to those looking to play a juggernaut in PvP.

Also it's not another lolsmash movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rudTFKXGrmY&feature=youtu.be

Why Vengeance?

Because Rage gets boring after a while and I feel as though vengeance isn't a deadweight like a lot of people like to say. It has a lot of potential in the hands of a good player and shouldn't be discounted.

What Spec do I use?

I use 7/34/0 http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#101crZIMrRruddMR.1

What are my current stats?

At present, I have 394 bonus damage (unbuffed, 428 with full buffs), 84.94% surge and 26.09% crit, I can jack up the crit at the expense of surge which i'll be doing after the patch.

If you enjoyed the video, come hang out with me at twitch.tv/lakhiz , I stream pretty much every day with no real schedule and I always interact with my viewers

Edited by Dracosz

says your video has a malformed video ID, whatever that means.

But I'd love to see a veng juggernaut pvp video, I don't think i've ever seen one before that wasn't just ZOMG 7k smash crit.

Edited by Aidank

Searched it up on youtube, pretty entertaining video. Got a kick out of that commando.

LOCKED OUT OF GRAV ROUND WAT DO

Haha yeah, it's funny how many people just sit there and go "............GRAV ROUND!"

In fairness to him, the fourth time he did start to try and rapid scan again :3

Nice vid; i really enjoyed it.

I'm super curious about your numbers post surge nerf.

I'm streaming right now :) so if you want to check it out come take a look :D, on the whole it's not TOO terrible, but it could certainly be better.