Not a bad game, still leaving...

RobHouse

game was great, but its still JUST an mmo... anyone else leaving SWtoR for ME3?

So you are saying it is IMPOSSIBLE, nay, inconceivable for you to play two games at once?

Oh, and I'm staying and buying ME3.

Edited by Thaltom

game was great, but its still JUST an mmo... anyone else leaving SWtoR for ME3?

Never heard of it, so I guess not. This game is way too good to be giving up on it for anything else.. even if I knew what Me Three was... What is Me Three anyway ?

So you are saying it is IMPOSSIBLE, nay, inconceivable for you to play two games at once?

yea i dont have time for 2 :( also grew tired of the whole mmo scene, it took a good one to make me realize that its not the game, its the genre.

and FYI, i am not a troll, check my past posts, I have given this game nothing but praise in the past

yea i dont have time for 2 :( also grew tired of the whole mmo scene, it took a good one to make me realize that its not the game, its the genre.

and FYI, i am not a troll, check my past posts, I have given this game nothing but praise in the past

Well I can understand being bored with the genre. Happened to me with FPS games.

Hope to see you back one day.

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. As much as we are looking forward to Mass Effect 3, only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.