Orange Crystals question

DarthAgonny

The other night i saw a lvl 20 with dual orange sabers, so i asked him where did he get them and if he could get some for me, he told me its only darkside.

So i've been looking for the item on DHDB and torhead but none of them has it.

After inspecting the guy, the crystal was lvl 8.

Does anyone know if this is legit or he got it with some kind of exploit? :mad:

Artificer can craft them at 400. Used to make +32 (if memory serves) Crit purples for level 47. But Artifice is for the birds.

Biochem is where it's at. :D

If you spam all kinds of lvl 50 advanced gems on GTM + Orange swords + rank 22 advanced enhancements its quite profitable.

The magenta patterns especially. 400k / gem. Sold 4 already.

not certain about empire.

but, if you are a republic player, at Corucant, you can for 14 commondations each, buy some lightsabers that are dark side 1 or above, doesn't matter if your light or dark, you can still buy them

then take the crystals out of the lightsabers, the orange crystals are not light or dark restricted, only the lightsaber itself is.

you can then insert those crystals into the lightsaber of your choice, they have...3 endurance i think.

i think the dromund kaas equalient has the same, not sure.

Hope that helps!

Edit: forgot to mention, those crystals are level 8.

Edited by Galdric

not certain about empire.

but, if you are a republic player, at Corucant, you can for 14 commondations each, buy some lightsabers that are dark side 1 or above, doesn't matter if your light or dark, you can still buy them

then take the crystals out of the lightsabers, the orange crystals are not light or dark restricted, only the lightsaber itself is.

you can then insert those crystals into the lightsaber of your choice, they have...3 endurance i think.

i think the dromund kaas equalient has the same, not sure.

Hope that helps!

Edit: forgot to mention, those crystals are level 8.

tyvm good kind sir