Blitz

Cheeseblaster

Sounds like something I can leave off the task bar. Something with that narrow of an opportunity for action seems pretty useless honestly.

It's not like soloing is serious business.. but Blitz is far from useless. Mine is on cooldown constantly. If you are shield spec (or not using a tank companion) it should be part of your regular rotation for solo leveling. It costs no ammo and hits harder than anything you have. It works on normal and silver mobs.

If you use Elara, you can open with this on any mob she has CC'd.

Or if you want to kill a silver quickly: Sticky - Storm- Cryo - Blitz - Stockstrike - HIB - Ion is the most burst you can put out.

Edited by aarka

It's not like soloing is serious business.. but Blitz is far from useless. Mine is on cooldown constantly. If you are shield spec (or not using a tank companion) it should be part of your regular rotation for solo leveling. It costs no ammo and hits harder than anything you have. It works on normal and silver mobs.

If you use Elara, you can open with this on any mob she has CC'd.

Or if you want to kill a silver quickly: Sticky - Storm- Cryo - Blitz - Stockstrike - HIB - Ion is the most burst you can put out.

thanks for the rotation tip.. this is why I wonder if it's bugged. Becuase no matter what incapacitating attack I use it never works....

hmmm.... If I ever do get it to work i'll try this out. !

For me its like:

Explosive round knockdown = 100%

Sticky 'nade terror = 100%

Cryo 'nade terror = 100%.

For some reason when other classes use abilities it does not always count as incapacitated although the mobs clearly are (other classes also have abilities with same requirements-to-use as blitz)

• 1 month later...

It was never meant to a part of our regular rotation but was meant to be a trash thrasher. I use it on that annoying mob that always stands 10 yards away from the grouping.

MV, then sticky+storm+Blitz usually knocks them out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.