Request Darkside Male Sith Warrior/Quinn Romance!

FluorineSpark

Please please please!!! It'd be so freaking hot!

Got Quinn over the weekend, and I heart pump a bit faster every time he calls me m'lord.

How's the female/Quinn romance? Is he romance light side or dark side? I'm so tempted to start a female Sith Warrior just for him.

Also, on a separate note, Sith Warrior is really the Sith playboy isn't he! Damn He's been sleeping around! Even my Imperial Agent didn't get that much action, and IA is supposed to be the Star Wars James Bond.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd totally vote for Dragon Age 2 type of romance, that PC can romance NPC regardless gender (although there're slight dialog changes with male/female Hawke). Seriously, male Hawke/Fenris rival-mance is the hottest game romance I've seen in years.

I don't know why people have so much issue with it. I think it's the perfect solution. It's not homosexual or heterosexual, it's player-character-sexual.

As long as it follows Cannon it's fine with me. to me, its about sticking with the foundations of the world. Not sure if Lucas would have issues or not, but Im sure Bio's legal department would prefer to keep it to the cannon.

But, If it's there...i don't care.

Um, so you guys weren't here before the game started eh? There was HUGE and I mean HUGE thread about Same Sex Romance Arcs.

They said it was coming, but not at launch.

So just wait, and soon you'll be able to be in love with Malavi Quinn. Why you would choose him over Broonmark, I'll never know.

Yes, I would love the option. I find the "flirt" with every single female I speak with rather tedious. My powerful Sith Juggernaut needs some man loving!

You're setting yourself up for a bit of a disappointment there, because there aren't many male NPCs you can flirt with as a female warrior atm aside from Quinn. Just the (balding, spectacled) imperial guy who gives out the Nar Shadaa bonus quests, and Pierce (who is OK, to be fair.)

Great picture, btw. He's more about being loyal to the empire than LS/DS, so just try to be nice to imperial officer questgivers when he's with you and you're golden. Even if they are jerks.

Edited by Spinks

Quinn is the gayest character in the game, why not? Yes this is perversion but maybe it add some spice for some perverted players.

you mean yourself right? I'm certainly not perverted nor anyone from the LGBT community.

I know a post like this would attract trolls and morons around. :(

you mean yourself right? I'm certainly not perverted nor anyone from the LGBT community.

I know a post like this would attract trolls and morons around. :(

It's your own point of view, but this world full of different kind of perverts, and who knows how many hiding in the crowd? It could be you, it could be me, it cold be everyone you know, who knows. From role-play point this is very natural for a dark side user to do weird and unnatural things, for example torturing and dominating his slaves and minions violently for pleasure. In the game we meet plenty sick corrupted to the bone sith bastards, why we can't be one of their kind?

If we can't dump Quinn from airlock for his treachery, why we can't make him pay otherwise?

Edited by Urukkhan

LOL ~ maybe I understand you wrong, if that's the case my apologies. This is never supposed to be a serious discussion.

I guess you could say me wanting to see my evil psychopath marauder kissing scumbag traitor Quinn is indeed a perversion :D then I guess I'm one big perv indeed.

I read a spoiler so known about Quinn's little stunt ... I was actually wondering if there's gonna be some torture scene .... hahaha ~~~ now now... I'll shut up before the CM kick me out.

Edited by FluorineSpark

I'm not against gay rights at all, but if Bioware introduces gay love into the game, they need an option at character creation that will grant you access to heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual romance options.

I say this because every time I talk to a male character, I don't want to have to dodge the flirt button. As an earlier poster said, they're annoyed by the constant option to flirt with females. This option would solve their problems as well.

Anticipating the response, "well what if I change my mind after character creation as to my character's sexuality?" There are many things you can't change about a character: their name, their body type, their face, and their class. In this respect, sexuality would be no different.

I'm not against gay rights at all, but if Bioware introduces gay love into the game, they need an option at character creation that will grant you access to heterosexual/homosexual/bisexual romance options.

I say this because every time I talk to a male character, I don't want to have to dodge the flirt button. As an earlier poster said, they're annoyed by the constant option to flirt with females. This option would solve their problems as well.

Anticipating the response, "well what if I change my mind after character creation as to my character's sexuality?" There are many things you can't change about a character: their name, their body type, their face, and their class. In this respect, sexuality would be no different.

hey I really like this idea! It'd be nice to give players the option to choose their sexual orientation when creating characters, and it is reasonable that you can't change it afterwards. I can understand people get annoyed by the "flirt" option, and it shouldn't be too much trouble to turn it off at backend.

"Dodging" flirts? In that case, I do it all the time when I'm playing male characters because it's unnatural to me to even see flirts with females on my screen. I suppose it's a matter of tolerance, eh? It doesn't usually bother me, any more than seeing Light or Dark side choices do though, and I don't think it's worth developer time to implement the extra scripting and voice over recordings for something a player can simply choose not to click on. Edited by ProsaicProse

Umm, you could just not click it? Or click it depending on your mood/goal. My asexual male IA agent might set up a honey pot on to get the job done, my straight male juggernaut wouldnt, and my passion hungry marauder does whatever feels good at the moment just for fun.

For whatever reason, both Quin and Talos (for sith inquisitors) seem really appropriate for same gender romances. DS Jaesa too for that matter.