Happy Single Awareness Day!

Shiningriver

I don't need one day to remind me how I already feel during the other three hundred and sixty four days. ;x

In the spirit of creativity, here's something I wrote a while ago. I realise it probably has no purpose here at all, but I don't care. ;) If it makes someone smile, that's enough.

Steps forward, steps backward.

Turn of head, change of view.

Perception shift; reality rotates.

Once accepted, now rejected.

Indecision, misdirection.

Dream manifested, inconceivable commences.

Purpose aligns, determination erupts.

Beating heart, fleeting thought.

Courage surges, momentum builds.

Feet lead, body follows.

Heart in front, mind behind.

Face open; smile revealed.

Body trembles, hands perspire.

Hope hides; fears betrayal.

World teeters, time slows.

Breath catches, music plays.

Girl pauses, confidence coalesces

Caramel hair; shoulder waterfall

Sun shines, eyes sparkle.

Turn of head, change of view.

A moment begins.

<----Lucky Guy, My GF likes to watch SWTOR streamed to my TV, well flashpoints, space battles and anything other than sitting at the fleet playing the GTN heh. My present today will be getting off work, running Hammer Station on the 55" with a cheerleader/beer getter. I just have to throw a roast in the crockpot and pause at some point to light some candels and eat.

LML :cool:

<----Lucky Guy, My GF likes to watch SWTOR streamed to my TV, well flashpoints, space battles and anything other than sitting at the fleet playing the GTN heh. My present today will be getting off work, running Hammer Station on the 55" with a cheerleader/beer getter. I just have to throw a roast in the crockpot and pause at some point to light some candels and eat.

LML :cool:

*cough*

Er excuse me! You're not allowed to post in this thread if that is the case!

Just kidding ;) Lucky indeed, sounds cool. Doesn't she actually want to play the game with you?!

Baby steps. She will console game (Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Mario anything) and recently got her into Wizard 101 as a step in the MMO direction.

Trying to get her into TOR man I promise. Tempted her into Wiz101 by offering to buy her a unicorn mount if she hit level 15. May have to buy her the full "elegent dress" set if she makes it to the fleet heh.

EDIT: BUT on topic, enjoy S.A.D. and dont let the commercials/valentines episodes of every TV show bring ya down. This day is yours to not spend money on roses and chocolate, unless you're just into those things.

Edited by TheHastyTadpole