Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

So when is 1.2 going to come out

Ewoky

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not soon enough. The dam broke. Putting some puddy on it wont stop the water at this point.

Every server I am on has died considerably since launch. I can only imagine what the real subscription numbers really are.

LOL! Check out Lord Doom and Gloom over here.

If you don't like the game why are you even on the forums?

Not soon enough. The dam broke. Putting some puddy on it wont stop the water at this point.

Every server I am on has died considerably since launch. I can only imagine what the real subscription numbers really are.

LOL awwwwwwww. And no the servers haven't died considerably. I have made toons on quite a few servers and deleting them to see and servers are good!!! Go back to WoW where it is really dead now and raiding is a complete joke now.

Edited by Bojangle

Star Wars Galaxies is dead. Let it go...

LOL awwwwwwww. And no the servers haven't died considerably. I have made toons on quite a few servers and deleting them to see and servers a good. Go back to WoW where it is really dead now there and raiding is a complete joke now.

I never played WOW even 1 time. Never made an account there, never even plaed a friends account.

You got the wrong guy bro.

anytime after feb is a HUGE mistake bioware you're arrogant to think you can go bi-monthly on content patches for a NEW game when other games offer 10-20 times the content and are polished. You know why rift held on so long ? Content patches EVERY month for 6-9 months straight. If you wait until march for 1.2 you will lose a lot of people. Not to mention the stuff you're adding in 1.2 1.3 and even 1.4 is stuff that SHOULD of been in the game at launch we asked for it a year ago in beta you IGNORED your beta testers for over a year and just now you get around to adding the stuff ? This dev team is garbage you get faster work from indie games. Edited by Markn

anytime after feb is a HUGE mistake bioware you're arrogant to think you can go biannual on content patches for a NEW game when other games offer 10-20 times the content and are polished. You know why rift held on so long ? Content patches EVERY month for 6-9 months straight. If you wait until march for 1.2 you will lose a lot of people.

Biannual is every two years.

That stated, from everything I've seen/heard, Update 1.2 is going to be HUGE. So, how about we hold off and see what it looks like before we pass judgment?

Biannual is every two years.

That stated, from everything I've seen/heard, Update 1.2 is going to be HUGE. So, how about we hold off and see what it looks like before we pass judgment?

Everything in 1.1 and 1.2 should of been in the game at launch.

anytime after feb is a HUGE mistake bioware you're arrogant to think you can go biannual on content patches for a NEW game when other games offer 10-20 times the content and are polished. You know why rift held on so long ? Content patches EVERY month for 6-9 months straight. If you wait until march for 1.2 you will lose a lot of people.

Bet they wait. I think they know by now by how many people are un happy with this game and how many people have left already (they keep using old sub numbers from launch).

Their refusal to do emergency server mergers shows me they could give a damn about this game or the players.

Do not expect much from them. I mean seriously look at the low qaulity product they are trying to ram down our throats.

Bet they wait. I think they know by now by how many people are un happy with this game and how many people have left already (they keep using old sub numbers from launch).

Their refusal to do emergency server mergers shows me they could give a damn about this game or the players.

Do not expect much from them. I mean seriously look at the low qaulity product they are trying to ram down our throats.

You sound like a broken record. I realize your experience with Star Wars Galaxies dealt a lot with server mergers (as is the case with a game that has pitiful player numbers), but THIS game is NOT that one.

anytime after feb is a HUGE mistake bioware you're arrogant to think you can go bi-monthly on content patches for a NEW game when other games offer 10-20 times the content and are polished. You know why rift held on so long ? Content patches EVERY month for 6-9 months straight. If you wait until march for 1.2 you will lose a lot of people. Not to mention the stuff you're adding in 1.2 1.3 and even 1.4 is stuff that SHOULD of been in the game at launch we asked for it a year ago in beta you IGNORED your beta testers for over a year and just now you get around to adding the stuff ? This dev team is garbage you get faster work from indie games.

What did these patches offer? I'm curious because if we're talking BW size content patches (new FP, Operation and PVP + other things) EVERY month in 6-9 month that's quite amazing.