Dont need legacy fixed low pop servers

chitsa

Come on, we never had an Ilum fight since the beginning.Today only 2 Wz's popped both were hutball.

We dont need legacy system or any addition, fix the servers already.What are you waiting for.

Do you want to profit from transfers or what.You already sold and made profit from an unfinished game.

You failed and not fixing it not even giving a Farmanent about it.

You dont need to wait for subcription results to see you are losing players.

Biodef trolloids stand back i dont need your answers.

Stop making experiments over light servers.

Come on, we never had an Ilum fight since the beginning.Today only 2 Wz's popped both were hutball.

We dont need legacy system or any addition, fix the servers already.What are you waiting for.

Do you want to profit from transfers or what.You already sold and made profit from an unfinished game.

Biodef trolloids?

I'm sure he's talking about the small but vocal group of people that ignore everything in a post and just go all "GAME IS AAA CALIBER!" on you every time it's a post not 100% praising the game.

There do seem to be a lot of pre-emptive attacks against anyone who disagrees on here, be that the 'special little snowflake' crowd or the 'fanboys'. Although we'd miss them if they were gone .. it'd be all useful constructive posts :(

This post is gloriously ironic. Because ONE OF the fixes and ways they are going to entice people to play other sides is THROUGH legacy, by offering race/class combinations that are otherwise not available.

So while you decree we do not need this and for them to stop wasting their time, it is in fact ONE of the ways they are trying to solve the very thing you are crying like a 6 year old brat child about.

Perhaps you should just shut your mouth and stop posting.

What server you on?

And a mmo that is not finished, that is unheard-of.

heh, you should probably direct this at the people who obviously stopped playing/cancelled their accounts. I'd wager they have something to do with those low pop servers.

Why the game launched without the ability to transfer, I'll never know.

Especially for the PTS. There's a reason the patches are on the PTS for only a week. Barely anyone is testing. Lack of character copies, which is what a server transfer really is.

How do you intend they fix the population bit? Force players into factions? Take away their choice of characters because the PVPers are ************ ing?

God I hope not!

I'm a PvPer. I LOVE PvP and it's MY end game. Only a complete fool didn't realize how over populated the Imp faction would be. Because I WANT to PvP, I (and my guild) went Pub. I love that I seldom wait for a WZ, Huttball isn't the only one I play and when I go to Ilum, there are Imps lined up waiting.

PvPers will balance out the factions. It takes time to grind alts, but they'll do it.

God I hope not!

I'm a PvPer. I LOVE PvP and it's MY end game. Only a complete fool didn't realize how over populated the Imp faction would be. Because I WANT to PvP, I (and my guild) went Pub. I love that I seldom wait for a WZ, Huttball isn't the only one I play and when I go to Ilum, there are Imps lined up waiting.

PvPers will balance out the factions. It takes time to grind alts, but they'll do it.

Of COURSE everyone chose Empire! Everyone wants to be the bad guy! How do you NOT see this coming?