WTB 1 or 2 new US servers :)

Kimasoko

Yes a couple of new servers please.

It's not about the queue, it's about being able to start on a fresh server. We still have a week of preorders left, as well as the influx of players on the 20th. Not to mention all the other people in the same boat, who are waiting for a new server. It will definitely not ne a ghost town.

Edited by Havocx

I think if they add too many new ones, it will get sort of ghost town like after the new wears off. Im no fan of queues, but I would rather suffer with them for a few weeks than log into a dying server.

I doubt 1 or 2 would be a big deal. Its not the Qs. Its many people want a fresh start for their new MMO.

Pointing to an under-population PvP server is not helpful... As you can see from the currect community distribution people are not looking to roll on PvP servers so that doesn't help. We're just beginning to see primetime coming in the US markets so it will be interesting to see what happens as people come home tonight.

They *did* release new European servers today while US servers were lower pop. Here's hoping that they've been staging US servers in preparation for servers going Full as people get home from work across the US.

Pointing to an under-population PvP server is not helpful... As you can see from the currect community distribution people are not looking to roll on PvP servers so that doesn't help. We're just beginning to see primetime coming in the US markets so it will be interesting to see what happens as people come home tonight.

They *did* release new European servers today while US servers were lower pop. Here's hoping that they've been staging US servers in preparation for servers going Full as people get home from work across the US.

I hope so. As many have said, it's not the queues I care so much about, but wanting to start fresh today as opposed to jumping into servers full of people in their 30s already. As others have said, there will be more invites tomorrow and then there is the official launch on the 20th, so I wouldn't worry about any servers being ghost towns.

All the US west coast PvE servers are listed as heavy load now. I don't think there would be a problem opening a new one. Pretty please!!!