4 Man Eternity Vault(With Video)

Guys, breaking news, I just managed to Solo, yes I repeat, SOLO, Esseles story mode with my Rakata/BH geared shadow. I'm so 1337. This content is way to easy, you shouldn't be able to solo a level 10 flashpoint with a rakata geared level 50, that's just ridiculous, zomg.

If you can't sense sarcasm and the fact that being overgeared for lower tiered ops makes them easier, then get an education.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, breaking news, I just managed to Solo, yes I repeat, SOLO, Esseles story mode with my Rakata/BH geared shadow. I'm so 1337. This content is way to easy, you shouldn't be able to solo a level 10 flashpoint with a rakata geared level 50, that's just ridiculous, zomg.

If you can't sense sarcasm and the fact that being overgeared for lower tiered ops makes them easier, then get an education.

Meh, a lot of mmos have a tradition of players trying to solo older content for a feeling of epicness.

The first normal clear of normal mode Lich King solo has 1.7 million views on youtube. Some people really do care about this stuff. I do solo old content occasionally, but not for bragging rights.

Edited by AshlaBoga