Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

Not a bad name,but isnt that vodoo?? 6/10

Im doing a repost of mine,because tha last time my grade was because of the band?? Because the bans would be good in the Empire?? ***?!?

My character and the band are not the same,and not spelled the same.

My Jugg got her name because of the way she would use the Dark side to seduce her rivals, starting way back in the Sith academy.

Her name is Darth Paramour.

par·amour

noun \ˈpa-rə-ˌmu̇r\

: a person with whom someone is having a romantic or sexual relationship and especially a secret or improper relationship

Alternate spelling: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Vodou

As for yours 7/10, it reminds me of the Sith you encounter during the Smuggler class quest on Tatooine.

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one before me has already been graded so here are mine

(I have three warriors)

Darth Anachyst Surik

Darth Virya Surik

Scyon Surik

1) 8

2) 10

3) 9

My Sith Juggernaut is named Vourrech (Deriving from the German word 'vorrecht' meaning 'freedom'; my character is all about freedom for aliens to pursue their passions, and the Sith code is basically about freedom through pursuit of one's passions) and my Scoundrel is named Baareb.

I like it, 8/10.

My character's names are mostly made up using a randomizer to sound sufficiently alien. Rubric being the exception as he chose his name based on the concept that he is the standard against which all Sith should be measured. He is confident, racist, strong, and violent and believes the Empire exists to serve the Sith - but he is also just and won't punsh people harshly unless they're traitors. The root of the word 'rubric' also means red in Old English and he's a Sith pureblood. But all three so far are Sith purebloods. I have some ideas for human characters but I've not made them yet. Legacy name is Nisito.

1. Darth Rubric

2. Knight Tngese

3. Lord Sarix

Edited by NightEngine

1 - 4 /10 Sounds a bit like 'rubber' crossed with 'Rubic'

2 - 3/10 Bit hard to say out load . - Sorry.

3 - 8/10 That's more like a Dark-side name I can take seriously!

I'm a Blue Twi'lek- getting whiter every day! (M) named 'Kerreth'

and Sith pureblood (F) 'Tuesday-Jones'

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Captain Lones'tarr (Male Twi'lek)

Agent Mix'a'lot (Male Chiss)

Darth Miix'a'lot (Male Pureblood)

Darth Saml Jackson (Male Human)

1- I'll say 4/10 too obvious

2 & 3 - 3/10 sorry

4- 4/10 unless you look like Jackson then 8/10 cause your a bad mofo

Mine is

Darth Anfield

Edited by The_Anf

I got bypassed in the

"Rate the name above game"

Daarth Anfield - A guess you wear a lot red right....? :)

Um..... 7/10 for the name alone - If I were 'Darth Toffee' then it'd be a minus 1

- but I'm not.

My 2 characters are a Blue Twi'lek- (M) named 'Kerreth'

and a Sith pureblood (F) 'Tuesday-Jones'

I got bypassed in the

"Rate the name above game"

Daarth Anfield - A guess you wear a lot red right....? :)

Um..... 7/10 for the name alone - If I were 'Darth Toffee' then it'd be a minus 1

- but I'm not.

My 2 characters are a Blue Twi'lek- (M) named 'Kerreth'

and a Sith pureblood (F) 'Tuesday-Jones'

I wear full read armour when possible...lol...just incase someone bites me you know lol

Kerrreth - Solid 8/10

Tuesday Jones - 7/10 just made me smile

• 2 weeks later...

7/10. The name seems very DnD Elf-like to me, and fits very well if it a pureblood Sith. A Nice cool factor to it as well

I have Ark'kaine, Arkainne, Arkkaine, and Ark'aine. #1,and #4 are Male Cathars and are a Guardian and Juggernaunt. #2 is a male Human Sentinel, and #3 is a female Chiss (I got lazy one night...)

I also have Renddar (male Cathar VG), Rennddar (male Human Commando), Renddarr (male Cathar Merc)

Finish up i have Prowller (male Cathar Scoundrel) , Prowl'er (male Cathar Sniper), and Valkkarr (male Chiss shadow; think about making this a male Cathar and naming him a different version of Prowler

and Yes, I know I have a Cat problem. What can I say, got my 600 CC worth....

7/10. The name seems very DnD Elf-like to me, and fits very well if it a pureblood Sith. A Nice cool factor to it as well

I have Ark'kaine, Arkainne, Arkkaine, and Ark'aine. #1,and #4 are Male Cathars and are a Guardian and Juggernaunt. #2 is a male Human Sentinel, and #3 is a female Chiss (I got lazy one night...)

I also have Renddar (male Cathar VG), Rennddar (male Human Commando), Renddarr (male Cathar Merc)

Finish up i have Prowller (male Cathar Scoundrel) , Prowl'er (male Cathar Sniper), and Valkkarr (male Chiss shadow; think about making this a male Cathar and naming him a different version of Prowler

and Yes, I know I have a Cat problem. What can I say, got my 600 CC worth....

7/10 nice and easy to say and refer to.

Mine is Lord Russell Muscle