Rate the name above you!

mutsuru

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like them true Sith names both 8/10 and 7/10

Arbimor are my Sith

took your name arbimor and added us to make arbimorius for a new SW i'm gonna make for the next dbbl xp weekend i think sounds cooler with ius , so i give your name 9/10

Edited by Zaxem

7/10

Darth Nauvis (pronounced novice)

ps. already posted name once but this time imma Darth :D

Sounds good. 7/10

Darth Jagannath, juggernaut.

( Jagganath being the Earth God in the Hindu mythology, and the origin of the word "Juggernaut" )

9/10 Anyone who bothers to research something that deep has done it right.

Murpal

Used it for years, I'm your pal.

They yanked Amongus from me on a server merge:(

7/10

Original and punchy, I like short names. They present nice and neat :)

Excypher

Used for every main character i have created in the last 5 years on any game :)

7/10

Original and punchy, I like short names. They present nice and neat :)

Excypher

Used for every main character i have created in the last 5 years on any game :)

sounds Latin, makes me think not of CIA stuff or medieval assasin stuff, but instead, of Nicolas Cage running around in Egypt and shut-in gamers who like spies and listen to techno.

Finky: op

Edited by ubermouth

sounds Latin, makes me think not of CIA stuff or medieval assasin stuff, but instead, of Nicolas Cage running around in Egypt and shut-in gamers who like spies and listen to techno.

Finky: op

6/10

Its a cool name

Battlemaster Sycarius Willsam

6/10

Its a cool name

Battlemaster Sycarius Willsam

8/10 if you sourced the first name from where I think you did, 7/10 otherwise.

My Marauder is Lord Angrath.

My Juggernaut is Lord Kharvoth.

Hardly original, but everything original is taken, so what can ya do?

8/10 if you sourced the first name from where I think you did, 7/10 otherwise.

My Marauder is Lord Angrath.

My Juggernaut is Lord Kharvoth.

Hardly original, but everything original is taken, so what can ya do?

Well I couldnt think of a name so I asked my brother and he gave me some names and I chose that one. Where is it from? Got my last name from hmmm idk JAESA WILLSAAM :)

Edited by khankillyou

For me, anything taken from "popular" literature (if Dune can be considered as either) has too much baggage, no matter how nice it sounds... 5/10

Main Sith Juggernaut: Vorlok

Sounds evil, like a monster from a nightmare. 7/10

Mine is Desade (the throne breaker) taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade which the word "sadism" came from. Fits in well since im playing a chaotic evil Jug

Sounds evil, like a monster from a nightmare. 7/10

Mine is Desade (the throne breaker) taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade which the word "sadism" came from. Fits in well since im playing a chaotic evil Jug

I hear it in my mind similar to Deshade, which is a cool name, though I don't understand them completely. Sounds fitting for a Chaotic Evil. 7/10

Mine is Noki, no surname, no title. Marauder with white lightsabers, white hair, and white outfit. Name and character inspired by Princess Mononoke. Chaotic Neutral.

Awesome, have been wondering what people would think of my name.

Sevahs

3 weight, bald , completely evil pureblood Juggernaut. Name is original, made it up on the spot. It might be used somewhere else, if it is, haven't heard of it. I've really liked some of the names on this thread.

Sevahs

3 weight, bald , completely evil pureblood Juggernaut. Name is original, made it up on the spot. It might be used somewhere else, if it is, haven't heard of it. I've really liked some of the names on this thread.

You completely missed your obligation before you are allowed to get your name rated.

Noki, no surname, no title. Marauder with white lightsabers, white hair, and white outfit. Name and character inspired by Princess Mononoke. Chaotic Neutral.

You completely missed your obligation before you are allowed to get your name rated.

Noki, no surname, no title. Marauder with white lightsabers, white hair, and white outfit. Name and character inspired by Princess Mononoke. Chaotic Neutral.

Sorry, was a on a smart phone, and its a pain to quote things on it. Noki, sounds like something from an anime. I'm a little biased towards those, so I don't think I'm the best person to be rating it. I do like the way you described him though, sounds really cool. 6.5/10. Sorry, the biasedness over comes me.

Sevahs

I guess I should do yours now, since you rated a name. I give Sevahs.. 7/10. I think I'd like it better as just Sevah.

My female Marauder is Darth Arraset.

I guess I should do yours now, since you rated a name. I give Sevahs.. 7/10. I think I'd like it better as just Sevah.

My female Marauder is Darth Arraset.

I give it a 7/10. i liked it. seems very...Sithy

Mine is Darth Cinerous (Legacy name Night-Mauler)

I give it a 7/10. i liked it. seems very...Sithy

Mine is Darth Cinerous (Legacy name Night-Mauler)

7/10, Cinerous puts me in mind of something incinerated, or is that just odd.

Darth Khallus

(I wanted Callous but some git already has it)