People leaving wz is now out of control.

Jargonaut

then quit huttball like you say you will and enjoy your penalty! ;)

I will thanks, but I'll ***** about it. How about giving me the choice as to which WZ to queue for? Win-win for everyone. Unless you are afraid that my dislike for Huttball is universal and that it will bring your fun crashing down around your ears.

If I get enough penalties, I'll simply stop queuing. And, since mostly I play for the PvP, that means I will have no reason to play much any more.

Then I, and those like me, will find something else to do, at which point WZ groups will be introduced, with all their glorious anonymity and you will be here screaming about the fact that a) queue times are too long and b) CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT AFKERS? THEY ARE ROONING MY WZ!

Be careful what you ask for, and the joy with which you paint others into progressively smaller boxes.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah cause everyone in BW owes you something! how about play what you get or don't play at all and stop F****ing it for the rest of us?

that me me me attitude is for single player games.

Star wars IS a single player game. The multiplayer is almost non existant. Your crying is invalid.

you're an idiot!

play the game how it was intended! its a simple concept! Its sad that they have to implement rules because of your mentality...

How it was intended? There's a leave warzone button coded into the freaking game, intended in my eyes.

QQ more.

MMO - your stupidity is showing.

Ps. almost only works on horseshoes and hand grenades. your post is invalid!

Calling something an MMo, doesn't make it an MMO.

Star wars is a single player story game with some badly designed warzones and operations thrown on in the last few months.

NONE of which work properly, even 3 months after launch.

Hehe... Who said anything about blocked quote? You accused me of being a liar because you assumed I said WoW had battlegrounds from the beginning. You also decided I was talking about Battlemaster gear when I mentioned the "six hundred club." Then you claim I'm the one who needs reading comprehension?

Words matter in yellow posts especially when they get vetted before being posted. Don't add words that are not there too read. Have them clarify first. If they were willing to post in the first place with errors, then they should be willing to clarify... If it was actually an error that is.

Continue kidding yourself into believing context that isn't there.

I'll continue ignoring your attempts at baiting me.

And ignore list you go. Nothing further constructive to be seen.

you're an idiot!

play the game how it was intended! its a simple concept! Its sad that they have to implement rules because of your mentality...

So the options are (1) forcing ourselves to endure something we don't like; or (b) abstain from a large part of the game?

An incredibly myopic viewpoint you have there, and one that is just as damaging as "oh, I'll leave WZs the moment it looks like we may (or may not) win" that some people seem to have.

Something needs to be done because people are able to sign up for a match and then ruin/sabatoge everyone else's game/time. It stinks.

They are not really concerned with you or the 12 others in the WZ or the people who get stuck replacing them

They want to pick their WZ, they want every bug out of the game, they want to not play people better geared, they want the other group to not be premade. If they don't get that, screw you, and everyone else. Essentially, they cant deal with losing.

They have limited time and therefore have the right to waste your time. It's just a game and not life so they ruin your game to have a better game for themselves. Why should a baby ever lose if he doesn't have to?

Seriously, read the entire thread, you will see the definition of selfish children.

Edited by richardya

I will thanks, but I'll ***** about it. How about giving me the choice as to which WZ to queue for? Win-win for everyone. Unless you are afraid that my dislike for Huttball is universal and that it will bring your fun crashing down around your ears.

If I get enough penalties, I'll simply stop queuing. And, since mostly I play for the PvP, that means I will have no reason to play much any more.

Then I, and those like me, will find something else to do, at which point WZ groups will be introduced, with all their glorious anonymity and you will be here screaming about the fact that a) queue times are too long and b) CAN'T YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT AFKERS? THEY ARE ROONING MY WZ!

Be careful what you ask for, and the joy with which you paint others into progressively smaller boxes.

then how about you ask for what is needed instead of coming here crying like the rest of the quitters that are upset about the update! have you realized that maybe... just maybe you aren't the problem? i mean seriously if u quit in the very beginning of huttball the game its self has 1:40 to find another player to fill your shoes!

THIS ISN'T THE PROBLEM!.. the problem are the idiots leaving their team high and dry after 2-3 minutes of the warzone start.

so the deserter buff shouldn't affect you. and hopefully they will add the "choose warzone" feature in the future.

take your blinders off.

THIS is what would happen if you put in a penalty. Id rather have people come in willing to play than the people in all AFKing and AFKing will be a HUGE issue if you put a deserter debuff on. I rather people leave then AFK. But it doesnt matter cause I just unsubbed anyways.

Just sayin.

Why the **** are you even posting then?

Best thing ever is gunna be when they add a deserter debuff.

Who will be QQ'in then?

For all those who say they are gunna do it anyways, and you dont care what people think. . Post ur toon, so we all know the cut of your jib.

How it was intended? There's a leave warzone button coded into the freaking game, intended in my eyes.

QQ more.

i dont know if you've noticed but i'm cheering this patch on!... you however are here making excuse as to why this shouldn't be implemented. so who's QQ'ing? :D

and yeah the button was put in. however people like you are abusing it and guess what! BW thinks so too!

enjoy your penalty when u quit ;)

then how about you ask for what is needed instead of coming here crying like the rest of the quitters that are upset about the update! have you realized that maybe... just maybe you aren't the problem? i mean seriously if u quit in the very beginning of huttball the game its self has 1:40 to find another player to fill your shoes!

THIS ISN'T THE PROBLEM!.. the problem are the idiots leaving their team high and dry after 2-3 minutes of the warzone start.

so the deserter buff shouldn't affect you. and hopefully they will add the "choose warzone" feature in the future.

take your blinders off.

Once they add a deserter buff it will make matches more unbearable.

People won't stop leaving matches, I know I won't.

It will only stop being playing the game due to being fed up of the same old **** over and over.

Doing this is the straw that broke the camels back and the game won't recover.

So, who's excited for Guild wars 2?

If you guys weren't so bad people wouldn't leave your warzones.

one more thing, its the quitters who cant compete.

Que solo, lose match, quit and hope for a team good enough to carry you while you run around and pew pew.

i dont know if you've noticed but i'm cheering this patch on!... you however are here making excuse as to why this shouldn't be implemented. so who's QQ'ing? :D

and yeah the button was put in. however people like you are abusing it and guess what! BW thinks so too!

enjoy your penalty when u quit ;)

I will. I'll go off, make a drink, then requeue.

If the game is full of terrible players and bugs, i'll simply leave again.

Every post that you put up screams "CARRY ME, CARRY ME DADDY!!! I NEED THE GOLDEN TEET TO SUCKLE!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!"

Every action has a reaction. You guys don't like leavers. That's fine. Leavers don't like bad players, leavers don't like unfair, impossible odds (12v8 bug), Leavers don't like people who don't do what they're supposed to do, as you say (you know, like cap objectives, pass the ball, score the ball, etc etc).

You expect us to play the game "as it was intended", when will it be our turn to expect the same thing? About 90% of the people ************ and whining about leavers are the cause (you're likely included in that group), and every last one of you are about as whimsically hypocritical as someone could be.

Your hypocrisy is sad and pathetic, really. If it didn't affect me, I'd probably feel sorry for you.

Keep leaving when you lose and blaming everyone else. Everytime you leave it is Biowares fault or your teammates. I bet you can't think of a possible other reason you could lose. I mean the Yankees would never lose to KC.

Dude, you lose sometimes, deal with it and stop blaming everyone else and quitting. On my server we have a nice mix of players. Within that group, there are some exceptional players. Guys who dominate. (I am not one of them) Those guys NEVER leave, never complain and never insult people, they are just good.

Edited by richardya

I will. I'll go off, make a drink, then requeue.

If the game is full of terrible players and bugs, i'll simply leave again.

I'll just afk instead of leaving.

This way I can lower my value to the group's standard. Surely no group would expect more out of you than what they're willing to put in?

So the options are (1) forcing ourselves to endure something we don't like; or (b) abstain from a large part of the game?

An incredibly myopic viewpoint you have there, and one that is just as damaging as "oh, I'll leave WZs the moment it looks like we may (or may not) win" that some people seem to have.

or c) create your own pre-made group! and your problem is solved.. now u dont have to deal with the "bad players" or the "quitters"

my point of view may be damaging as u say it could be.. however my playstyle doesn't affect 7 other people in the group!

Once they add a deserter buff it will make matches more unbearable.

People won't stop leaving matches, I know I won't.

It will only stop being playing the game due to being fed up of the same old **** over and over.

Doing this is the straw that broke the camels back and the game won't recover.

So, who's excited for Guild wars 2?

Are you going to copy and paste your complaints from SWToR to GW2? Or make up all new ones? Seriously, it's amazing how excited people get from reading ads. They should put movies up for Oscars based on previews.

This way I can lower my value to the group's standard. Surely no group would expect more out of you than what they're willing to put in?

Typical, he determined that all 7 of his teammates are bad and the 8 opponents don't get to play a match b/c of his inability to deal with losing w/o blaming his group or Bioware.

I know it's a game but I am pretty sure you can tell a great deal about people from this very issue and how folks deal with losing.

Edited by richardya

^^ Haha also this. They put in a leaver buff, I'll find a nice spot to camp and get my shinies from when the team loses.

That's rich. Obviously Bioware is caving to who cried the loudest.

That's a cute fallacy though, the crier calls someone else a crier because they dislike the result of what the he cried about.

so tell me this.. you don't think there is a problem now? how things are right now!

and be honest!