Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How about ALL remaining pre-orders be allowed in? We've made little noise about it thus far, myself because I wasn't even expecting to get in until the 15th anyway. That said, we were promised five days, and it's looking increasingly like we aren't going to get it. Sounds like we got burned on pre-order fees, and should have just bought the box at retail with everyone else.

how about all remaining pre-orders be allowed in? We've made little noise about it thus far, myself because i wasn't even expecting to get in until the 15th anyway. That said, we were promised five days, and it's looking increasingly like we aren't going to get it. Sounds like we got burned on pre-order fees, and should have just bought the box at retail with everyone else.

up to 5 days bra

How about ALL remaining pre-orders be allowed in? We've made little noise about it thus far, myself because I wasn't even expecting to get in until the 15th anyway. That said, we were promised five days, and it's looking increasingly like we aren't going to get it. Sounds like we got burned on pre-order fees, and should have just bought the box at retail with everyone else.

There were no pre-order fees. The $5 listed was DEDUCTED from the actual price you paid for the game itself; it's just listed separately on your invoice to show that you now qualify for UP TO 5 days of early game access.

I second this. I already paid for my game in full and youre letting people who paid the bare minimum $5 in AND giving them a grace period. Are you serious? Really bioware? This is a ****** Blizzard move. ,!,, -_- Enjoy your wait. Thats what it feels like. How many people could possibly be left?! JUST LET US PLAY THE DAMN GAME JESUS CHRIST!

Srsly dude calm down it is a game...Respect people with your language, keep raging you will be banned before you can even start playing :)

Just saying.