Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Dog the bounty hunter preordered on the 10th so unless you guys at Bioware want to have your doors kicked down and have your little ones shot in the face with pepper balls at xmas dinner id do a bonus wave.

D10 Bonus Wave!

bonus aalto!

If there is a Bonus Wave, I will be calling into work tomorrow and immediately donating to the Underappreciated MMO Developer Type Guys Fund.

Then I will maybe save a puppy. Call my mom and tell her I love her. Save Christmas. Invent a perpetual, cheap, and clean fuel source. End World Hunger.

But first I will play Star Wars.

I had to wait my turn. Now why don't you?

Selfish is wanting something not promised to you. I never begged like this. I waited patiently.

It's just people having a good bit of fun. Do we actually think it will work? Not really but would be nice if it did. In the end it's just a nice way to pass the time if you really have nothing better to do than stare at a forum page. :D

I heard Dog the bounty hunter preordered on the 10th so unless you guys at Bioware want to have your doors kicked down and have your little ones shot in the face with pepper balls at xmas dinner id do a bonus wave.

D10 Bonus Wave!

bahahah

BONUS WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

bioware knows that making us wait means nothing.

no one is going to quit, no one is going to become a lifetime subscriber; depending on how they handle this. because they know they made an awesome game, and as soon as everyone is able to login this will all be but a distant memory.

so, the threats and dramatic stories, and ridiculous flood of threads to the forum i imagine has no impact on BW. its past business hours EST, its 30min til austin is shutting down... no way they are going to through out another inv this close to them going home and getting to log in to the game they all want to play too.

~marion