I average 500k in warzones

StrifedRevan

wow ok dude you like to gloat alot dont you...i thought it was someone else..., but it was you a week ok...and the pic you posted was the exact same one...

so is this really you?

that was when the madness buff came out in the patch I went and tried madness and had several 600k with that 700k hahaha u thought someone already beat me to it when it was me, nice edit

Extreme amounts of healing equals extreme amounts of damage. Plain and simple, it isn't a hard concept.

You can't do more damage than there are people to kill.... which means you are just doing damage that is getting healed.

I can 500k damage running around spamming lightning discharge, it doesn't mean anything special.

If you had killed the healers you might have done 200k and had a much easier game.

Edited by Paralassa
old bad content, so just removing

Extreme amounts of healing equals extreme amounts of damage. Plain and simple, it isn't a hard concept.

You can't do more damage than there are people to kill.... which means you are just doing damage that is getting healed.

I can 500k damage running around spamming lightning discharge, it doesn't mean anything special.

If you had killed the healers you might have done 200k and had a much easier game.

did you even see the screenshot? thats my deception spec, I don't go around spamming discharge and spamming it doesn't even amount to any good overall damage. btw I had 51 kills in that screen, 20-30 more than everyone else in the game, and I cut through healers like butter.

so learn to play in your madness spec thinking youre good looking like a fool trying to give a skilled deception sin empty pointers

Edited by Paralassa
old bad content, so just removing

if youre talking about deception, dps increase comes mostly from timely rotation and cooldowns

- using pvp / rakata medpacks helps me stay alive in dangerous situations, also using my force shroud / vanish whenever I'm being focused to get out and reset

- using pvp adrenal along with recklessness and trinket of power after spamming volt x2 before following up with shock and maul if EW procs (both usually crit for 4-5k) than discharge once I see a stack of static charge

- also not wasting my recklessness crits on bubbled targets is key, I usually volt slash to pop their bubbles first, same applies to warriors with their defensive bubbles and assassins with force shroud (don't even bother attack them until their defenses are down)

- ripping armoring/mods out of columni and champion gear and putting it in my battlemaster set, i've found power is crap for melee dps, and go full/surge on every piece (full battlemaster/missing offhand)

- targetting bounty hunters specifically is also fun and easy to blow up

did you even see the screenshot? thats my deception spec, I don't go around spamming discharge and spamming it doesn't even amount to any good overall damage. btw I had 51 kills in that screen, 20-30 more than everyone else in the game, and I cut through healers like butter.

so learn to play in your madness spec thinking youre good looking like a fool trying to give a skilled deception sin empty pointers

Since the pvp in this game is TEAM oriented I play darkness so I can help the team.

You didn't even understand the point I was making... all that damage means very little if the healers are healing for hundreds of thousands of hp, like your screenshot shows. If you were "cutting through them like butter" they wouldn't have time to do all that healing.

It is also impossible to "average" 500k per round. Like I said, you can't do more damage than the total of life that people have. If there is no healing then people die in ~15k damage. Unless you kill about 40 people completely solo without getting killed you won't do that much damage.

You are blowing smoke up people's *** and trying to show off by "proving" you have high damage with a screenshot. I'm sure you have the hundreds more screenshots from all the other games you "average" 500k, right?

Maybe people that don't pvp much will buy your load of crap, those that actually do pvp know the score about how these numbers are achieved and that they are impossible to "average".

actually I do have more screenies of me passing 500-600k, and do you honestly expect me to believe your crap about saying me not being able to kill healers? like you said this is a team game, i'm not the only player dealing damage genius, healers are healing other players damage too, did you even think before you posted that crap?

i'll go ahead and upload more screens if you really don't think i can't average these numbers, you just sound mad that you can never amount to the skill of this deception assassin player

ya u jelly

Edited by StrifedRevan

actually I do have more screenies of me passing 500-600k, and do you honestly expect me to believe your crap about saying me not being able to kill healers? like you said this is a team game, i'm not the only player dealing damage genius, healers are healing other players damage too, did you even think before you posted that crap?

i'll go ahead and upload more screens if you really don't think i can't average these numbers, you just sound mad that you can never amount to the skill of this deception assassin player

ya u jelly

Just post the screens where there is less than 100k healing on the other team and you still have 500k+ damage. You won't because to do that much damage you have to be hitting people that are getting healed, therefore you aren't killing the healers.

Not sure why you are trying so hard. Like I said, maybe the newbies believe it but people who know pvp in this game know the reason behind those numbers.... they are getting healed. FFS the first screen you show has over HALF A MILLION healing just between two healers on your team, combined at least that much on the other team.

Whatever, enjoy do whatever you seem to enjoy doing here....

Just post the screens where there is less than 100k healing on the other team and you still have 500k+ damage. You won't because to do that much damage you have to be hitting people that are getting healed, therefore you aren't killing the healers.

Not sure why you are trying so hard. Like I said, maybe the newbies believe it but people who know pvp in this game know the reason behind those numbers.... they are getting healed. FFS the first screen you show has over HALF A MILLION healing just between two healers on your team, combined at least that much on the other team.

Whatever, enjoy do whatever you seem to enjoy doing here....

btw, 180k enemy heals on the civil war screen against my 500k damage

nice owning you

btw, 180k enemy heals on the civil war screen against my 500k damage

nice owning you

WoW kiddies amaze me....

You're what is wrong with people in this game and why I am glad BW will not release damage meters or ratings.

Anyway, like I said enjoy you're "owning" when you didn't even do what I asked. Oh, and you lost the game... gg with getting top damage killer.

Edited by Lowerydro

You were in a Civil War match where you had 63 kills and you lost...

I can get 500k damage as well if all I cared about was farming damage and sitting at a base while the republic flew in so I could kill them over and over again...but then I wouldn't be winning.

My goal in Warzones isn't to farm damage because I'm not a bad player.

Edited by Epicopter

http://imageshack.us/f/43/5001g.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/834/600e.png/

and to top it off heres a 500k in civil war

http://imageshack.us/f/607/0005h.png/

pretty sure youre just 1 of those sorry assassin tanks who think theyre good pvpers cause they can score the ball and guard players, l2p buddy

L2p? Isn't the point to win war zones by scoring? While your busy running around trying to rack up 500k damage I'm too busy "winning".

This post is nothing more than you stroking your epeen. Get over yourself and accept the fact that a good player comes in many forms not just racking damage or kills.

I have yet to come across a deception sin I can't beat 1vs1 as darkness.

While you may have proven deception, if properly played, can dominate in pvp kills/damage in war zones it still eats **** to the versatility, utility, and dps overtime that darkness brings to the table in war zones and operations.

GG

as deception

in pugs

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/555jd.png/

trying out madness

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/700v.png/

any assassins that have broken 700k damage beside me?

ujelly

lol 700k+ with only 35 kills? GG to not killing anything and just hitting healers or guys that were constantly getting healed.