Better yet, don't touch Tracer Missile or Mercenary

LoL-K-Noob

I rolled a Mercenary thats level 22 now and I must say im loving spamming tracer missile. I pretty much win all 1v1 and in the top if not the top damage. I also chuckle every time 2 other Tracer spammers target the same guy as me and missile light him up. This is the second best if not the best class for Huttball compared to Sorc/Sage because I have the best knockback being a far AoE snare and a nice secondary single target knockback and very high AoE damage. Im very disappointed I wont be getting grapple then this class would be complete/perfect.

This isnt sarcasm btw. Im now on the Tracer Missile bandwagon. Dont nerf my class bro.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

I love mercenaries, so easy to kill, and I've never seen one come even close to my damage output in a warzone

I actually feel kind of bad for them, the skill cap on the class is so low that good players are pretty much the same as the bad ones

Edited by CupieFoxtail

good players are pretty much the same as the bad ones

Couldnt be farther from the truth. Every bad I fought against never used jet boost right or at all, never popped up their 25% reduction shield, or fired their other skills on the run while trying to get to 30m against melee or using LoS against range to name a couple of tactics. Tracer Missile isnt the only deadly skill on a Merc. You are either lying (which im sure you are, everyone says I can pawn a Merc but still nerf them!11!!) or never fought a Tracer Spammer with skills.

Couldnt be farther from the truth. Every bad I fought against never used jet boost right or at all, never popped up their 25% reduction shield, or fired their other skills on the run while trying to get to 30m against melee or using LoS against range to name a couple of tactics. Tracer Missile isnt the only deadly skill on a Merc. You are either lying (which im sure you are, everyone says I can pawn a Merc but still nerf them!11!!) or never fought a Tracer Spammer with skills.

You just named two emergency cooldowns and considered their usage to be skillful

That's how low you set the bar, lol

Sorry, your red herring about the level of skill involved has no relevance to the main point I was conveying.

It's not a good class. Get an interrupt train on them and they do next to nothing in damage.

That is the problem, the difference between the skills used well and the skills used poorly is very very small

Edited by CupieFoxtail

It's not a good class. Get an interrupt train on them and they do next to nothing in damage.

That is the problem, the difference between the skills used well and the skills used poorly is very very small

Wrong again, heatseeker missile or rail shot or unload replaces the 2.5 second (Yes 2.5 because you share a 1.5 lockout with global cooldown) lockout of tracer missile which actually do more damage than the tracer missile.

Wrong again, heatseeker missile or rail shot or unload replaces the 2.5 second (Yes 2.5 because you share a 1.5 lockout with global cooldown) lockout of tracer missile which actually do more damage than the tracer missile.

Which do pitiful damage without stacks of heat signature

I suppose you could just auto attack too, and see how that one goes

Edited by CupieFoxtail

Which do pitiful damage without stacks of heat signature

I suppose you could just auto attack too, and see how that one goes

This is a joke right? Even without a signature they do equal if not more damage then tracer missile. Their base damage is higher then Tracer Missile.

Indeed, there is no class in this game that wins 1v1 against everyone so no big deal. The tracer Missile build is still betetr though because you have to get in melee range while I can hide behind a pylon at 30m unnoticed most of the time.

Tracer builds win 1v1 against no one that plays their class properly. No one.

How is your OP sorc/sage doing?:rolleyes:

Edited by Pulpp

Tracer builds win 1v1 against no one that pays their class properly. No one.

How is your OP sorc/sage doing?:rolleyes:

Ya they never win against people who play properly who LoS the whole match doing nothing behind a pylon because thats the only way to beat a Tracer build so the Merc just picks another target to own waiting until you pop your head back out. You actually do more harm to your team playing properly against a Tracer spammer making it a 8v7 while you hide behind a pylon.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Man all I had to eat today was a little bag of Fritos. I am starving, think when I get home I might have a bigger meal than usual. I also have no shows recording tonight so that sucks, guess I'll go to bed early. Work anyways the next day so its better to get more rest.

U mad bro?

Ya they never win against people who play properly who LoS the whole match doing nothing behind a pylonbecause thats the only way to beat a Tracer build so the Merc just picks another target to own waiting until you pop your head back out.

When you say silly things like this, you are just telling everyone else you have zero idea what you are doing.

How is your OP sorc/sage doing btw? :rolleyes:

Keep them in, it's one of my easiest wins as a vanguard. L2interupt.

Your interrupt makes me laugh, oh no 2.5 second lockout of tracer missile what should I ever do!!!!?? Oh ya, hit you with heat seeker missile, rail shot, or unload. L2 base assertions off of people who actually know who to play Tracer Missile.

When you say silly things like this, you are just telling everyone else you have zero idea what you are doing.

How is your OP sorc/sage doing btw? :rolleyes:

The only thing silly here is your irrational handwaving of a refutation of your position. I will kindly ask you sir to take your nonsense elsewhere.

Ya they never win against people who play properly who LoS the whole match doing nothing behind a pylon because thats the only way to beat a Tracer build so the Merc just picks another target to own waiting until you pop your head back out. You actually do more harm to your team playing properly against a Tracer spammer making it a 8v7 while you hide behind a pylon.

I try to LOS 95% of the time during the game and I find that I still do 2x more dmg then anyone else in the match. I find that standing in the open and getting focused by more then 2-3 dps is suicide and your helping the team more if you LOS them and survive rather then get bursted and die. The point of LOS isn't to just run and hide, the point is to LOS everyone but one enemy so you can attack while negating the attacks from their whole team.

i kinda undersand u r point m8, i have a 50 merc and 50 sorc

and they r both bm, so i kick the **** out of most peeps 1 vs 1

and i enjoy my merc more so i wouldnt want them touching merc

if they want, they can give me an ranged interept, i woudnt mind that :p