Levelling - Republic, 43

Drainedsoul

So I'm level 43, and I've finished Belsavis and I'm a decent way through Voss.

All the Voss quests I have (except Need to Impress, which I can't turn in (nice BioWare)) are 47+.

What can I do to catch up?

Don't say:

PvP

Flashpoints

I've looked for a bonus series that's around my level, but I can't find one, Hoth's and Belsavis' don't seem to be available 'till late 40s (for whatever reason), Balmorra's is grey, Alderaan's is grey...

Is there a level 40 bonus mission line on Alderaan? I thought I read something about a bug with it. If so that would help. I'm about the same level as you but I haven't quite finished Belsavis so I was going to see about these Alderaan missions to level up a bit.

EDIT: Info about questline

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=111358

Edited by JerokTalram

Unless you have missed something it sounds like you rushed through quests.

I am at the level of the planet, I do all of the quests (except heroics and flashpoints) to include all of the bonuses. I also kill things on the way to and from the quests. Doing this gives you enough XP to stay even with your area.

So unless you find a bunch of quests you missed your only choices are:

1. Space Battles

2. Warzones

3. Flashpoints

4. Heroics

5. Grind

Is there a level 40 bonus mission line on Alderaan? I thought I read something about a bug with it. If so that would help. I'm about the same level as you but I haven't quite finished Belsavis so I was going to see about these Alderaan missions to level up a bit.

The only Alderaan quest I can get is from the Republic Fleet and is mid-30s (so grey).

it sounds like you rushed through quests.

If by "rushed through the quests" you mean "did the storyline and all the quests you picked up along the way" then yes.

Otherwise no, I was sold a story-driven MMO, not a story-driven-until-you-stop-to-grind MMO.

Wow, my leveling curve is waaaay behind yours. I'm 42, about halfway through Hoth. I've never even set foot on Belsavis, Voss, Corellia or Ilum. I don't PVP much (only Valor 6) and I really haven't been grinding out too much space combat. How the heck did you get so far ahead ?

The only Alderaan quest I can get is from the Republic Fleet and is mid-30s (so grey).

If by "rushed through the quests" you mean "did the storyline and all the quests you picked up along the way" then yes.

Otherwise no, I was sold a story-driven MMO, not a story-driven-until-you-stop-to-grind MMO.

Then you must have missed something somewhere. Hopefully if you find it it will still give you XP, if not then your only options are those listed.

So I'm level 43, and I've finished Belsavis and I'm a decent way through Voss.

All the Voss quests I have (except Need to Impress, which I can't turn in (nice BioWare)) are 47+.

What can I do to catch up?

Don't say:

PvP

Flashpoints

I've looked for a bonus series that's around my level, but I can't find one, Hoth's and Belsavis' don't seem to be available 'till late 40s (for whatever reason), Balmorra's is grey, Alderaan's is grey...

There should be some on Voss you can do at 43...esp 44. Kill some mobs there until you reach 44 My Jedi Shadow could take on mobs 3 -4 levels higher than he was when I was there. If you donot have any rested exp...start up a alt and level them while your main gets rested exp..that will help also.

There should be some on Voss you can do at 43...esp 44. Kill some mobs there until you reach 44 My Jedi Shadow could take on mobs 3 -4 levels higher than he was when I was there. If you donot have any rested exp...start up a alt and level them while your main gets rested exp..that will help also.

You don't understand, I've done Voss up 'till the point where you go to the Dark Heart to kill Lord Fulminiss...

...and I'm still ~43.5...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.