Big wins for casuals! Dual Spec - Cross server

Touchbass

Yes they are, and Blizzard dumbed down the content beyond insanity to accomodate it. Maybe that's why you don't notice it so much... Because any group in random greens with stats that aren't even for their class can faceroll everything.

Dont try and act like your opinion is fact, I have pugged 50000 times and I have gotton more good grps then bad, i have had worse grps in swtor honestly, swtor is full on noobs that dont even know the tank/healer. dps aspect and how that works believe it or not, you people just hate anything to do with wow, problem is there are a bunch of x wow scorned players in this game that are honestly ruining the community

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying you don't have a life per se, otherwise you would be dead, buried six feet under instead of posting in a Forum all night. What I'm saying is, given all the stuff you've posted so far in every thread regarding Xserver LFD and how you call those who disagree with you 'antisocial', you have a concept of socialization which everyone in their sane mind would find psychologically sick.

And given the strawman that you setup, I'm sure it wasn't hard to "win" that one, right..?

Given that you took my statement about not caring at all about anyone's personal life and extrapolated it to the absurd point of having me dicuss oddly personal things (which reflects more onto you than onto me) in the middle of a flashpoint and neglecting to fight.

But it isn't really hard to refute someone's argument when you make it up for them, is it..?

Bottom line...

I will never know you. I don't care to. I sure as hell don't care if you know me. All I want to know is that you don't completely suck and if you can play your class. And if you want to run FPs... I'm down.

And that's all it takes.

I will never know you. I don't care to. I sure as hell don't care if you know me. All I want to know is that you don't completely suck and if you can play your class. And if you want to run FPs... I'm down.

And that's all it takes.

Join a Guild and leave the rest of us to the LFG tool. Thanks.

Because this community is terrible already and the companion gear system as it is...

LFD cross server tool is another poorly thought out, failed design in the making.

Dual Spec in this linear, almost class-less game?

FOTMers know no bounds.

Join a Guild and leave the rest of us to the LFG tool. Thanks.

Quit trying to turn this into a lobby game where you can run in with a random group of greenies and mindlessly hit your loot pinata for your instant-gratification endorfin rush.

Thanks.

Quit trying to turn this into a lobby game where you can run in with a random group of greenies and mindlessly hit your loot pinata for your instant-gratification endorfin rush.

Thanks.

Woah, you certainly put me in my place with that zinger. Go back to your buddies and cry about how you're loosing your prestige in a video game because it's becoming accessible to everyone.

Woah, you certainly put me in my place with that zinger. Go back to your buddies and cry about how you're loosing your prestige in a video game because it's becoming accessible to everyone.

It's already accessible to everyone.

Dumbing the content down to the point of absurdity doesn't make anything more accessible... It just makes it all faceroll boring as hell.

Are you really incapable of playing without your instant "IWIN" button..?

An opinion.

Dumbing the content down to the point of absurdity doesn't make anything more accessible... It just makes it all faceroll boring as hell.

Another opinion.

Because a LFG tool is a "IWIN" button. Man, you're argument is just getting more and more compelling.

1) LFG is coming. 2) Hopefully they'll put X-Server in it. 3) I hope this doesn't ruin your day too much. 4) Number 3 is a lie on my part.

Edited by MalignX

This is how you argue folks, exaggeration, hyperbole and falsehood.

The counter-argument to duel specc and cross servers in a nut shell.

I honestly have no idea who you think you're wow'ing with such high class behavior.

You forgot to say wow was dieing btw, you've got to add that.

This is how you argue folks, exaggeration, hyperbole and falsehood.

The counter-argument to duel specc and cross servers in a nut shell.

I honestly have no idea who you think you're wow'ing with such high class behavior.

You forgot to say wow was dieing btw, you've got to add that.

I actually have no problem with dual spec or same server LFG tools...

Cross server is crap, though.

I didn't exaggerate anything. He wants an insta-group that can clear content. All the content will have to be tuned to that, which makes it faceroll.

AND BORING.

All because some people can't be bothered to spend as much time making contacts as they do crying on the forums about how hard it all is...

My heart bleeds.

Why be against a tool that can improve the experience for others? There will be no one forcing players to use a LFG tool. If a player is able to form a group with other players of similar interests, than it shouldn’t impact players that prefer to form groups consisting of players only on their server. How do players form groups now? They form them with friends, guild members, or players answering to a request to fill a spot for a group right?

The same practice won’t be changed for those that prefer it. If a player already has an established group or guild of dedicated members/friends than there will be no use for the LFG tool for them anyways. People are afraid of the impacts it will have to their server community but what will honestly change? Those that are less outspoken will simply queue for a group while those that are more social will continue to put together groups.

I didn't exaggerate anything. He wants an insta-group that can clear content. All the content will have to be tuned to that, which makes it faceroll.

AND BORING.

All because some people can't be bothered to spend as much time making contacts as they do crying on the forums about how hard it all is...

My heart bleeds.

You're obviously too emotionally invested in this game and may want to unplug for a bit.

You're obviously too emotionally invested in this game and may want to unplug for a bit.

It's like The Matrix... Those who are unplugged from it just die and are turned into mincemeat jelly to feed the bodies of the others still plugged in lol.

Why be against a tool that can improve the experience for others? There will be no one forcing players to use a LFG tool. If a player is able to form a group with other players of similar interests, than it shouldn’t impact players that prefer to form groups consisting of players only on their server. How do players form groups now? They form them with friends, guild members, or players answering to a request to fill a spot for a group right?

The same practice won’t be changed for those that prefer it. If a player already has an established group or guild of dedicated members/friends than there will be no use for the LFG tool for them anyways. People are afraid of the impacts it will have to their server community but what will honestly change? Those that are less outspoken will simply queue for a group while those that are more social will continue to put together groups.

TAROEN - please answer this post.

I could say the same to you.

You're trolling the forums, too... Only difference between us is that I can run flashpoints whenever I want, and you can't seem to manage it.

Maybe you should unplug a little bit... and realize that your instant-gratification mindset isn't such a great thing.

I could say the same to you.

You're trolling the forums, too... Only difference between us is that I can run flashpoints whenever I want, and you can't seem to manage it.

Maybe you should unplug a little bit... and realize that your instant-gratification mindset isn't such a great thing.

Not trolling anything. Simply disagreeing with your opinion. If you can run flash points so easily, what are you doing here whining? Your posts just get more and more compelling. Really.

Not trolling anything. Simply disagreeing with your opinion. If you can run flash points so easily, what are you doing here whining? Your posts just get more and more compelling. Really.

There is a fear that if a lfg tool gets implemented the groups that have been forming don't get formed anymore because everyone else is taking the 'easy' route, so they have no-one left to manually group with.

Edit: I'll extend that a bit to say the "you can choose not to use lfg tool" is invalid, there is no real choice, if its there, it will be used 99.9% of the time.

Edited by Doamy

There is a fear that if a lfg tool gets implemented the groups that have been forming don't get formed anymore because everyone else is taking the 'easy' route, so they have no-one left to manually group with.

Gods forbid anything become easy. But if everyone takes the 'easy' route, doesn't it just become 'the route'? Guilds will still be there for all their manual grouping pleasure.

TAROEN - please answer this post.

Gods forbid anything become easy. But if everyone takes the 'easy' route, doesn't it just become 'the route'? Guilds will still be there for all their manual grouping pleasure.

It's not exactly hard to group now, and yes, I am Republic.

I guess i am 'elitist' though, I miss the old days when you formed a knowledge of the players around you, you quite often grouped with the same people numerous times, because of skill and attitudes. Hell, half the time wiping, trying the best with good natured people who are 'under-skilled' and having fun is better than the no chatter, all business LFG tool with the variation being the bad eggs you just wish you could make a server blacklist for.

AND BORING.

My heart bleeds.

So basically you're this upset that others will be playing in a way you don't want them to, and yeh:

is the falsehood I mentioned, the counter-argument can't actually argue this point logically.

You just start making up whatever you want from what others are saying.

Why take you seriously at all when it's clear you'll say anything at all and flip flop what you're real problem is every other post.

If I didn't know better I'd say you were terrified of the prospect of change.

This optional feature wont effect you at all if you already have no issue getting groups ergo that's not your problem your problem is others using the system.

Either you don't want to have your pedestal knocked over or you just enjoy other's being inconvenienced by being on a low pop server/not being as social as you/ not being as lucky as you.

And all of that makes you a troll, by definition.