Karagga trinkets

So is there any reason the dps one is pretty good, while the healing one is borderline garbage? Dps can proc every 4.5 seconds, healing one can proc ones every 20 secs, and heals for a minimal amount, similar to the dps trinket doing minimal additional damage. Any plans for changing it in the near future or is it going to be another one of those nice pieces that collect dust in my banks like the rakata weapon was for so long?

You mean the Rakata weapons they fixed last week?

They were bad for two months...or maybe you didnt notice because you just got yours after the fix? What are you, on some elitest rampage today? Every post you make is to flame others.

They were bad for two months...or maybe you didnt notice because you just got yours after the fix? What are you, on some elitest rampage today? Every post you make is to flame others.

Just getting sick of pointless whining and couldn't remain silent anymore. The level of entitlement coupled with idiocy around this place is astounding.

p.s. I've had the token for a few weeks and waited til the fix to turn it in, instead of coming here a week late and complaining about it.

Just getting sick of pointless whining and couldn't remain silent anymore. The level of entitlement coupled with idiocy around this place is astounding.

p.s. I've had the token for a few weeks and waited til the fix to turn it in, instead of coming here a week late and complaining about it.

He's talking about the Relic not the Rakata weapons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.