Can't wait for an expansion

Necrosia

Warhammer online never made it to one, star wars won't either.

Haha, this! Stupid EA just had to ruin it for us TWICE in a row. After DAOC, Mythic should've made WAR into a jewel, but EA just had to step in. I wish Mythic didn't have to turn to EA for cash. I think it's clear that BioWare is no longer the quality studio it used to be. After DA2 and this, it's pretty clear.

Haha, this! Stupid EA just had to ruin it for us TWICE in a row. After DAOC, Mythic should've made WAR into a jewel, but EA just had to step in. I wish Mythic didn't have to turn to EA for cash. I think it's clear that BioWare is no longer the quality studio it used to be. After DA2 and this, it's pretty clear.

Sad but True. WAR was actually quite good. Had a blast playing it. Too bad they opened too many servers and when the initial rush of players left, the ppl that liked the game ended up playing on empty servers.... Sounds familiar? :D

Sad but True. WAR was actually quite good. Had a blast playing it. Too bad they opened too many servers and when the initial rush of players left, the ppl that liked the game ended up playing on empty servers.... Sounds familiar? :D

Quite! Lol.

I experienced WAR from launch, just like I have experience star wars.

The fact is, star wars is making the EXACT SAME mistakes that WAR did. Opening up too many servers at launch, caving in to people screaming for class imbalance, bad optimised engine, laggy open field combat t name a few.

The thing is, WAR actually had MORE warzones at launch that star wars did.

But hey, STAR WARS HAS TALKING QUEST GIVERS! This makes up for the massive amount of bugs and bad design in this game, right?

I experienced WAR from launch, just like I have experience star wars.

The fact is, star wars is making the EXACT SAME mistakes that WAR did. Opening up too many servers at launch, caving in to people screaming for class imbalance, bad optimised engine, laggy open field combat t name a few.

The thing is, WAR actually had MORE warzones at launch that star wars did.

But hey, STAR WARS HAS TALKING QUEST GIVERS! This makes up for the massive amount of bugs and bad design in this game, right?

I could care less about Warzones, freaking WAR had actual WORLD PVP!!! Ilum can't even compare to a single open area PvP zone that WAR had.

Any loyalty or fandom I had for BW is gone, all that remains are the old quality games from the past.

The game core still broken mirror classes not mirros cheaters and exploits all over the place so many bugs.

And no action taken on cheaters and exploiters.

Pop imbalance gets worse by day so looks like a preaty fail pach and like the other pachs half of the stuff said was not fixed our just dont work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.