Anyone Excited about 1.2?

cdstephen

New operation, new flashpoint (Lost Island), Legacy system, more social gear, new Warzone, pre-season of ranking system, more guild features, target of target, UI customization, and "Hue to Chest" option.

You know I really hate you because I was just about to post the same thing. lol

And when did you make this account? Weren't you spanked by the mods awhile ago? :p

You know I really hate you because I was just about to post the same thing. lol

And when did you make this account? Weren't you spanked by the mods awhile ago? :p

No clue as to what you're talking about. :jawa_angel:

Luckily they erased all the posts made before the game was released.

Edited by cdstephen

Let's see - EV and KP still both have major bugs at all levels of difficulty, the bugs are so sever that even resetting the instance will not allow you to complete, thus having to wait until t he following week to finish. Most of the flashpoints in hardmode still have bugs which can cause the instance to have to be reset or not being able to be completed.

The game still does NOT HAVE ANY MEMORY MANAGEMENT TOOL TO HELP PREVENT CHEATING AND HACKING.

So, no.. I think adding new content to an already problematic and broken game is utterly stupid.

Edited by Aleeha

I am dreading 1.2. With so much new content and BW's recent track record, I doubt it will be tested enough to catch all of the major bugs. I'm afraid the game will be unplayable at that time. Hopefully ME3 will be out before then as I plan to temporarily discontinue my sub when it is released.

I am dreading 1.2. With so much new content and BW's recent track record, I doubt it will be tested enough to catch all of the major bugs. I'm afraid the game will be unplayable at that time. Hopefully ME3 will be out before then as I plan to temporarily discontinue my sub when it is released.

Hopefully they at least let us test the flashpoint. I can understand not putting the Ops in. Everyone starts the patch with boss strats which IMO kills the fun of the fight of a new tier.

Then again they'll have to allow pre-mades or transfers for people to actually test things.

On topic: Yes I'm eager for it. Bugs aside they are putting a lot of what we've been asking for into it.

No. Without the ability to dual spec across AC I am not at all happy about what is coming. Sorry, but playing the SAME DAMN QUESTS TWICE is not content.

I think their answer was pretty firm on this. Dual spec yep, swap AC nope.

Then again, I haven't seen a single class where one AC didn't totally not fit my playstyle at all, so it's a non-issue for me. If this is what's grinding people's axes, well, there's your very ugly answer -- not happening.

I just hope they haven't caused 1.2 to be too hyped. If people are thinking that this update will be a panacea for all that ails TOR then the reaction once it hits might not be pretty.

And how, pray tell, did they do that? They simply revealed some of whats in 1.2.

Or is this another of the fake concern troll posts?

And how, pray tell, did they do that? They simply revealed some of whats in 1.2.

Or is this another of the fake concern troll posts?

By answering a bunch of questions with the phrase 'That is planned for 1.2", which then results in threads titled 'Anyone Excited about 1.2'.

If people get it in their heads that 1.2 is going to be a spectacular update that solves a ton of issues and it fails to live up to unreasonable expectations you can figure out for yourself what the boards will look like.

I would just be careful if I were them with linking any specific changes or content with a patch number unless they are 100% absolutely positive it will be ready and in. That's all I am saying. It seems like a lot of faith is being put in 1.2.

New operation, new flashpoint (Lost Island), Legacy system, more social gear, new Warzone, pre-season of ranking system, more guild features, target of target, UI customization, and "Hue to Chest" option.

Yes i am very exited, Legacy system, and UI customization are the main 2 things that i'm looking forward to, but all the other things will be nice also. :D

What is the "Hue to chest" option ? is that like the color matching that was in beta ?

and can someone link where they talk about that for 1.2, ty :)

Edited by skepticck

No clue as to what you're talking about. :jawa_angel:

Luckily they erased all the posts made before the game was released.

Lol oh your little halo doesn't fool me you sneaky devil.

But on topic, yeah I'm really looking forward to 1.2 not just for what has been confirmed for it but eagerly awaiting the things for it that they haven't told us yet. I doubt what you've listed (what we know) is all that's going into it. I am expecting at least a couple little surprises. Some of what they're adding should help quiet down the amount of complaint threads like people wanting them to unlock Legacy, another same faction vs same faction Warzone so it's not always Huttball, guild banks, armor dye, UI changes, and more end-game content.

Ofcourse people will always find something to complain about but at least it will be a little more focused with a game that's a little bit beefier compared to launch.

No. Without the ability to dual spec across AC I am not at all happy about what is coming. Sorry, but playing the SAME DAMN QUESTS TWICE is not content.

Hence why you simply...roll a character of the opposite faction that is the opposite of the character you just finished levelling. Example: You made a Jedi Sentinel. Go roll a Sith Juggernaut.

Simple. Changing AC's ruins the whole point of...ACs.

If you really want them to change something, let them change the flexibility of each AC.