friday night peak hour, empire server

Darth_Bond

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, because some players have lives and go out on Fridays.

simple mathematics and logic would tell you, if players went out each friday, the number would drop the same each week, and rise back up the next week.

however, since the number drops, one can assume either.

a) More players are starting to go out on friday nights

Or

b) Players are quitting.

simple mathematics and logic would tell you, if players went out each friday, the number would drop the same each week, and rise back up the next week.

Or

b) Players are quitting.

I quit a few weeks ago, so I contributed to the initial drop off.

Pop higher than it was last week at this same interval on my server.

a few weeks back it was 161

last week it was 186

tonight its 203.

/loggingOn

P.S. Rough approximation of the rise in population on my server.

P.P.S. Conclusion? People from the OP's server are re-rolling on my server :p

Or

b) Players are quitting.

B Final Answer.

Or

b) Players are quitting.

Then you failed math, as you're basing server pop on people in one area. In addition, you don't account for variables, total server sample size, and other statistical analysis, that is required to show a proper result.

People are quitting. It's simple. Horrible customer service, completely illogical server downtimes (I'm talking when they are brought down not why), and Q&A post that was completely lacking.

I expected them to hit all the major problems in the first Q&A not to pick soft topics.

Lol you guys crack me up. You choose Friday of all nights to compare server pops from week to week. I mean taking polls on Tues/Wed/Thurs sure I can completely understand. But with the amount of variables on a Friday night there is just no comparing. Of course people go out on Friday nights after a long work week. Just because someone goes out tonight doesnt mean they went out last Friday or vice versa. If you are gonna take these polls then do it on a day that has relevance like Tuesday after resets. Not to mention this is the weekend before Valentines Day so I'm sure there are plenty of couples that will celebrate sometime this weekend rather than during the week.

With that said, I'm usually on for a while on Friday nights, but tonight Im goin boozin!

To many servers on release is what caused this, besides the fact alot peeps just stopped logging in. Warhammer made same mistake 1st week of launch they opened to many servers and split the population. By the time they merged those servers the damage

was already done. I would have thought BW learned this lesson.

To many servers on release is what caused this, besides the fact alot peeps just stopped logging in. Warhammer made same mistake 1st week of launch they opened to many servers and split the population. By the time they merged those servers the damage

was already done. I would have thought BW learned this lesson.

yep, i heard they got warhammer team behind TOR