Official Q&A Thread for February 17th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you consider an addition of some regular events in the game like for example (this is something I really wanna see in TOR) an evening party in the fleet cantina (every day 2 hours with flashing lights, dance music, remixes of current cantina songs)? It would be nice to spend friday night in cantina in the fleet in that kind of party.

Same question as last week... The same question I will ask every week until it is addressed.

Currently the Jedi Sentinel (and Sith Marauder) only has one viable spec for PVP. Watchman (aka Annihilation) currently is the only viable spec period. Combat and to a lesser extent Focus are both suffering.

There has been no word on this.

Does BioWare feel that they are working as intended? If so, then can they justify the poor performance of these trees when compared to Watchman? If not then why have no positive changes been made to these classes?

My 1st question was about not having reverse engineered vibroknives & custom orange versions. This is still on my mind, but What are Legendary items? Are they extremely powerful items or do they have a story that comes with it like a datacron? I know I would like to hear more on these Legendary items in the game and how you can obtain them and if you could elaborate on them or show us at least one of the weakest ones in the game? That would be great.

I for one would like to see at least a legendary item in game that you can obtain solo. Like following clues, looting map fragments, investigating stuff and just some wild crazy scavenger type hunt for it. Like learn about the story of it and track it down somehow.

A good number of players will agree with me that sorceror/sage healing is just better than the other two healing class's healing. Mercs don't get an in-combat rez, neither operatives nor mercs can hold a candle to the sorceror aoe heal (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2740062#post2740062), static shield gives better reaction to spikes, and their resource system is easier to use and more forgiving to burst healing. I've seen operations groups in EV modify their boss strategy due to the lack of a sorceror healer. Is there any plan to address these imbalances between the three healing specs? Edited by Paralassa

Can we expect to see our class storyline developed through game updates or is that the sort of thing that we will have to wait for a full expansion pack to see?

On the same point are there any plans to make aspects of our class story revisitable? My Voss(ian?) wife sent me a rather passive aggressive letter and it would be cool to go back and have a chat with Keeper etc... Yes I am an Agent.

Trying this again, as I didn't notice the request in the OP to keep it to a single question per thread per week...

Is there anything that the dev team can share with us regarding any plans to support Mouseover casting for unit/party/companion frames?

This is a major quality-of-life issue for healers. I am not asking about full macro functionality (which I am not convinced is even needed) - just the ability to cast a spell on someone in my party without targeting them first.