"Win 3 warzones": major biofail

Pashgan

This quest is primary reason why people leaving not-so-successful warzones in mass. This quest is still bugged 2 months after release. There is no way on Earth casual gamer may find in his daily schedule 5 hours gap to finish this "daily" quest.

And it's really "fun" to see instead of firing person who designed this *** Biofail is fixing it for a second month in a row! It's strange shareholders allowed these guys to spend another $200m on this game after they failed Warhammer. Failure as company's primary goal - it's original but frustrating for customers.

Replace the damn quest with "finish 6 warzones", "do 1.000.000 damage or heal", "earn 50 medals", "stand still for 2 hours" or whatever won't force people to quit warzones.

Edited by Pashgan

I am frankly amazed they can't get this fixed. Ilum "weekly" and "monthly" is bad enough. Bioware is failing miserably at pvp in general in this game. I gave them 2 months but fixing a bug 3 times in a row stinks of incompetence.

It's not about bug actually. I'm doind this quest 2nd day in a row - spent 3 hours, got 1 victory, left like 30 warzones. I believe people aren't even trying to win already - either farming medals or waiting for someone to score ball, place explosive, cap point.

Bioware stuff can't realize they aren't gods and do major errors. And they cannot turn spoon of crap into a bullet no matter how long they are willing to fix the crap.

Edited by Pashgan

5 WZ wins in a roll and only credit for 1.... everytime i stopped out of a match i reset UI and before i went in and reset UI. and even in reset UI. Also restarted game between 3 of the matchs....

still only 1 win counted.... BW has a lot of work ahead of them.

I don't do this everyday because I don't have hours to spend pvping. On Wednesday I did work on this ..... I started at 7pm and I actually finished it at 12am. Took me 5 hours ... countless warzones .... to finally get 3 wins. I didn't leave any warzones, but there were a few I gave up on. Was 3 capped in ACW twice (600 - 0 losses), Void star was a nightmare as they were able to kill us and lock us behind our 'rez door' while they planted the bombs, and huttball ... need I say more.

I mean the ilum dailies are easy enough (takes me 15-20 min daily) and 5 days to finish. But the warzones .... you must be kidding me ... takes me a week to get 9 after days like Wednesday.

5 hours to win 3 wz? You need a better guild.

In case if you didn't notice

1) it's solo quest;

2) daily quests in normal games targeted onto casual gamers - hardcore gamers play no matter what with and without quests.

Edited by Pashgan

In case if you didn't notice

1) it's solo quest;

2) daily quests in normal games targeted onto casual gamers - hardcore gamers play no matter what with and without quests.

You can actually do it with 3 ppl from your guild and Q up with them actually. To increase your chance of a win. PPL who pug pvp and complain they cant win are just asking to be flamed. Now the wins not counting is a totally different story.

You can actually do it with 3 ppl from your guild and Q up with them actually. To increase your chance of a win. PPL who pug pvp and complain they cant win are just asking to be flamed. Now the wins not counting is a totally different story.

For a game that is almost entirely based on single player gameplay to have PvP almost require a group to win a warzone is ridiculous. It should not be warzone wins. Something else besides wins.

That's an utterly ignorant post. I shouldn't be required to queue up with my guild in order to get wins in a warzone. That being said I was in a group of 3 people in my guild (1 of which is almost a battlemaster) for almost the entire 5 hour period and we had upwards of 4 people and even accidentally 5 or 6 when 2 separate groups were pvping and thrown into the same warzone.

Yes yes ... I know the next comment ... well with that many you should have won. Unfortunately I don't know how many of the battlegrounds started with less than 8 people in them (there were a few and so we were quickly squashed at the beginning). Afkers in the warzone (yes ... it does happen I caught several as I ran by them to my death .... squishy healer). It just feels like it takes a perfect storm in order to get wins. I'm sure part of it is my luck as I know others in my guild get their wins faster, but come on.

This quest is primary reason why people leaving not-so-successful warzones in mass. This quest is still bugged 2 months after release. There is no way on Earth casual gamer may find in his daily schedule 5 hours gap to finish this "daily" quest.

And it's really "fun" to see instead of firing person who designed this *** Biofail is fixing it for a second month in a row! It's strange shareholders allowed these guys to spend another $200m on this game after they failed Warhammer. Failure as company's primary goal - it's original but frustrating for customers.

Replace the damn quest with "finish 6 warzones", "do 1.000.000 damage or heal", "earn 50 medals", "stand still for 2 hours" or whatever won't force people to quit warzones.

Finish 6 Warzones: Will make people dance around like AFK monkeys. Not all people are willing to try and win.

Do 1.000.000 damage/healing: Will make people care more about damage/healing then the actual fight. GLHF with a damagedealer who only does AoE for the extra damage bonus.

Earn 50 medals: So you want to take a stab at pure dps classes because they cant heal, cant guard, cant do half the fun that actually does reward you medals? Also this will make people focus more on medals than winning. Well most people do anyways.

I am republic player. I win 1/10 matches in average and I think the only right way to do this is to Reward us when we win!

Finally its more of a problem that your wins dont count than winning in general :)

-Z

Finish 6 Warzones: Will make people dance around like AFK monkeys. Not all people are willing to try and win.

Do 1.000.000 damage/healing: Will make people care more about damage/healing then the actual fight. GLHF with a damagedealer who only does AoE for the extra damage bonus.

Earn 50 medals: So you want to take a stab at pure dps classes because they cant heal, cant guard, cant do half the fun that actually does reward you medals? Also this will make people focus more on medals than winning. Well most people do anyways.

I am republic player. I win 1/10 matches in average and I think the only right way to do this is to Reward us when we win!

Finally its more of a problem that your wins dont count than winning in general :)

-Z

I agree with your arguments, however, it happens already .... lets be real :)

As for wins .... I don't have a problem with them not counting. It would be ignorant for me to say it doesn't happen when it clearly does, but that isn't my problem ... the winning 1/10 warzones that all run at least 15 minutes each IS a problem.

I thought this to be another QQ thread and was rather surprised to find reasonable suggestions.

I win 1/10 matches in average

This is exactly what I'm talking about. It takes 30 games / few days to win 3 warzones "daily" disaster with battlemasters leaving in 2 minutes even if the game isn't loss (but isn't a win either).

As a result weekly quest on ilum (150 kills) take less/same time (2-5 hours) as this "daily".

Edited by Pashgan

Patch 1.1.3:

PvP

General

Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

Quit yer' *****in'

It sucks yes, but its getting fixed.

Daily means you have the opportunity to complete this quest once every day. Daily doesn't mean you're guaranteed to complete this quest every day. You guys have way too big of a sense of entitlement. If you don't have time/skill to complete the daily, then it doesn't get done.

If you're struggling with getting the PvP dailys done every day, but really want to get it done every day, either play better, team up or get more free time.

Edited by Iriestx

That's an utterly ignorant post. I shouldn't be required to queue up with my guild in order to get wins in a warzone. That being said I was in a group of 3 people in my guild (1 of which is almost a battlemaster) for almost the entire 5 hour period and we had upwards of 4 people and even accidentally 5 or 6 when 2 separate groups were pvping and thrown into the same warzone.

Yes yes ... I know the next comment ... well with that many you should have won. Unfortunately I don't know how many of the battlegrounds started with less than 8 people in them (there were a few and so we were quickly squashed at the beginning). Afkers in the warzone (yes ... it does happen I caught several as I ran by them to my death .... squishy healer). It just feels like it takes a perfect storm in order to get wins. I'm sure part of it is my luck as I know others in my guild get their wins faster, but come on.

You arent required, its just usually harder. Stop expecting to get pvp gear for free and actually put in some time.

these casual carebears get on my nerves sometimes.