Please Bioware let me play wz 8vs8

maesesami

On first sight thats not Bioware's fault my firend. There are just not enough people playing pvp. :(

However though, as smooth as this launch was, they still made mistakes with too many servers and too low pop cap. So in a way BW created this problem with some servers having not enough people on it

Edited by EderSchippers

How many tickets and deleted posts do you need to solve this bug?

I want to play fair warzones. I'm really tired of this game breaking bug.

The last 8 matches I played ended prematurely or with 2 or 3 more on the other side.

Yes, I feel your pain. Ran into that very problem this morning. Right before the new dailies popped this morning, you couldn't even see the PVP terminal due to all the players hoovering over it. 30 secnds after they did pop, I get in a match.

30 seconds isn't even enough time to get to you ship much less accept a space mission and fly to the location. Nor is it time to even get to another planet to accept missions there. The only people queuing up at that point are the ones who want to complete their daily PVP quests early.

So why in the name of hades am I in a match with 5 vs 6?

And it isn't a case of people dropping out either. Neither side had a full team to begin with.

And the real kicker to this story ...

My team was a mix match of lpoorly geared non- Huttball classes. The best geared person on the team was me ... and I was the healer with a mix champion / battlemaster set. I didn't even have another team mate in full champion gear.

As for the other team ... it was the dream team of our server's elite Huttball players. Every member of of their team was warriors and inquisitors. In other words ball leapers and ball runners. And I know at least three of the oppsoing team personally. All are from different guilds so the odds of them joining as a premade was slim.

So not only is my team outgeared from the start, Bioware's team generator even gives them more players too.

There are times when I truly question the "random" makeup of the teams. That match ticked me off so much I logged immediately after it.

Edited by ForceWelder

How many tickets and deleted posts do you need to solve this bug?

I want to play fair warzones. I'm really tired of this game breaking bug.

The last 8 matches I played ended prematurely or with 2 or 3 more on the other side.

This is what happens when one side is easymode ( Imperial) and the other side is totally unappealing ( Rep).

On first sight thats not Bioware's fault my firend. There are just not enough people playing pvp. :(

However though, as smooth as this launch was, they still made mistakes with too many servers and too low pop cap. So in a way BW created this problem with some servers having not enough people on it

common exploit to get up to 11 people on your team and has been going on since beta

please educate yourself, it is 100% bioware's fault for not fixing this despite hundreds of threads on it

also in 6 v 8 starts where there is not enough republic, that is ALSO biowares fault, because they are dumb enough to start a game when the queue has 5 people on both sides, only for the republic it will take another 10 minutes to find 3 more people while sith will have 8 by the time the game starts. so the game starts 6 v 8, and if the republic are lucky they get 8 somewhere during the middle, though of course they are screwed already by then.

if bioware acutally played their game they'd know that no popups should be given until at least 8 people from BOTH factions have joined queue

Edited by bicuspid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.