In the future All players will be the same ?

AnarchIV

Most players will be in battlemaster gear, same clothes for everybody? same dark blue lightsaber for every jedi? same dark red lightsaber for every sith ?

Is that what devs said about " so many gear that in the end, no one will looks like another player"

Please change it now or it will be the Clone wars

There are normal colored crystals that come in weapons drops on HM Kaon, that have the same stats (+41) as the Rakata weapons. I have a blue/black blade and a blue blade right now, both +41 power.

I do miss the cyan though.

Edited by Talorra

There are normal colored crystals that come in weapons drops on HM Kaon, that have the same stats (+41) as the Rakata weapons. I have a blue/black blade and a blue blade right now, both +41 power.

I do miss the cyan though.

But dont forget the expertise only availabe in pvp gear

But dont forget the expertise only availabe in pvp gear

Currently all lvl 50 tier and pvp gear have a locked armoring/hilt/barrel slot (the slot that determines how much armor/damage a weapon does)

The armoring on PvP gear is what has the expertise. It also holds the set bonus for all the sets, is what's currently believed. BioWare has stated an intention to unlock that slot for ALL gear, meaning if you move the armoring, the expertise/set bonus should move with it, and the armor you drop it in will become equivalent.

Most players will be in battlemaster gear, same clothes for everybody? same dark blue lightsaber for every jedi? same dark red lightsaber for every sith ?

Is that what devs said about " so many gear that in the end, no one will looks like another player"

Please change it now or it will be the Clone wars

I won't look like that. I'll probably still be sporting my Esseles smuggler jacket and have a red saber and a blue saber. Screw PvP gear, I don't PvP anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.