A poem of a jedi's rear.

Tgirgis

Multiple threads have ranted about this, and still have had no responses or comments by any of the devs. In fact, this isnt even on the list of known bugs. So out of pure frustration and 15 minutes of free time, I wrote a poem in hopes that this more amusing style would catch some kind of developer's attention.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are those who fear to lose their career,

and those who fear to lose someone dear.

Those who fear to domineer

and those who fear to be austere.

Those who fear who they revere

will just walk out and disappear.

Those who fear to engineer

and those who fear to pioneer,

those who fear to interfere

and those who fear what is not clear.

There are those who fear to be insincere,

and those who fear it may sound queer,

And though it may, I dare to say

That what I fear is my own rear.

Though I’ve tried to persevere,

I can’t continue standing here

As the Sith point and jeer,

Guffawing at my bulbous sphere.

I realize now it’s very clear

That these words won’t reach an ear

and even if you were to hear

You still won’t think it’s that severe.

But fat as hutts are our butts,

Just thinking of it drives me nuts!

So here I cry about this rut,

And ask you for a smaller butt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Tgirgis

Very nice, and creative.

have you ever tried to equip two different chest pieces where one dint cover your hind quarters? If you go back and forth, it makes your rear just explode like there are two instant inflatable balloons back there.

• 2 weeks later...
Also, it MAY be that this is so far down the developer's list of things to do that the light from the top of the list won't reach it for 10,000 years.

What exactly is the purpose of their "To do" list? I havent seen anything fixed recently besides "Fixed a bug that caused some players to recieve 1 extra credit in the mail when mailing items"

And your telling me bubble-butts, dark brown rendering left arms, eyebrows that don't change colors with hair, imperial officer hats that make everyone (including females) bald, and other half-assed short cuts aren't on their to do list?