Leaving WZ's early

Killomend

That's what I'm exactly saying from the first day. The early days unbalanced numbers affects THE WHOLE GAME.

For example on Ilum...After I spent one entire month farming wz's to earn rank 60, imperials did in LESS THAN ONE DAY on Ilum. Just because they're TOTALLY overnumbered.

How would you go about fixing something like this? Capped instances? 200 per faction per instance?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that determined by stats built up over time in a match it's hard to do when you have 2 minutes left in a match. They could make the rewards level across the board but then you will have botters and afk'ers

Right, and if you have 2 min left in a mach, the person that left would have a decent amount of points they left behind. Give those to their replacement, or a fraction of those if it ends up being unbalanced. Many times you get somone deserting and run through a bunch of other replaements doing the same thing. This will reduce the frequency of the replacements dropping.

Or give a bonus to those that stick it out and distribute part of the deserters points to the person that replaces them and the rest to the rest of the team. There is no reason this could not be done. Granted the coding may make it difficult to be figured out but it would have better overall results than putting a debuff on people.

How would you go about fixing something like this? Capped instances? 200 per faction per instance?

Well, since they got tons of informations due to guild pre-registering , they could divide factions automatically, at the beginning and without affecting the players game after months.

Now I think they should merge the republic's population and closing the possibility of create a imps dude on servers where there's ratio like 1-5.

Well, since they got tons of informations due to guild pre-registering , they could divide factions automatically, at the beginning and without affecting the players game after months.

Now I think they should merge the republic's population and closing the possibility of create a imps dude on servers where there's ratio like 1-5.

The moment I try to create a character and I am told I cannot, I quit the game. That is not a solution.

The moment I try to create a character and I am told I cannot, I quit the game. That is not a solution.

You got a tons of server. If you make another ch on the unbalanced faction (speaking bout numbers) you make something bad to other players too.

So, sorry, you're freedom ends when other one's beginning.

Wait they committed genocide 1st by trying to wipe out the sith, also just lost my 8th wz in a row to republic players and have had 3 or 4 deserters in each

If you're losing (just like me eh..) 8 wzs in a row with your faction , are you considering the fact that something is going wrong with factions?

You got a tons of server. If you make another ch on the unbalanced faction (speaking bout numbers) you make something bad to other players too.

You can't displease the many for a sake of a few. Cap limits per faction per instance on Illum may be the way to go. Will help those with lower end comps aswell.

If you're losing (just like me eh..) 8 wzs in a row with your faction , are you considering the fact that something is going wrong with factions?

LOL no, its a warzone thing that's not factions thats bad players leaving wz's trying to find a win and leaving those that are figthing at a disadvantage

it's fine the way it is, you have the groups of pvpers who need coms and those who are already battlemaster and simply need their 3/9 wins and are out of there, you cant expect battlemasters to stick it out for nothing cause that is what they are getting in a loss.

it's fine the way it is, you have the groups of pvpers who need coms and those who are already battlemaster and simply need their 3/9 wins and are out of there, you cant expect battlemasters to stick it out for nothing cause that is what they are getting in a loss.

Ah ok so I retract my statement as its perfectly ok to leave a group at a disadvantage to queue up for another loss to leave.

So I should roll on a sever that does not have all my friends on it? If the game is going to force me to find a new set of friends, then I will do it in another game that does not tell me what type of character I can make.

You'll never get the debuff idea implemented. I completely understand the OP's point of view, and do agree with it. However, devs will look at it as your penalty for leaving early is you don't get credit.

To be quite clear, I normally don't stick around either, unless I'm just pvp'n for valor. Basically because my gaming time is limited to around 3-4hrs a day (if I'm lucky). So if it's 5-0 in huttball i'm jetting or if I join a game in such a condition I'm jetting, unless I'm playing for just pure valor pts. It sucks, but way it is.

Debuff that last longer then the game = ppl will just go afk instead. Do you rather have afk ppl on your team or that they make room for someone that will try to win the game?

Think about it, what do you really want? a filter there ppl can choose what map they want to play and there they can choose if they want to play premaids or pug game.

A Win is a win, well not in SwTor. When you need 6,7 even 8 wins just to get the daily 3 wins then very few have enough time to play them 10 games you know you will lose.

Fixing this ^^ would help the game much more then trying to punish someone for not enjoying broken pvp.

i'm sure everyone who's gotten dc'c from warzones in the past will vote for the debuff.

not....

some people are realy best left in the back seat and away from the controls.

Well they can apply it the quit button and those thta stay in the deserter zone maybe

When you leave a wz because it's a lost cause, all you do is give up your coms, cash and valor. The next person that joins that lost wz does not have time to build up there stats to get anything at all out of that wz but a loss. Yes, you get to queue for a new wz faster but odds are you wont get into a fresh wz, you'll just replace some other quitter's place in a lost wz. Until, BW puts in a penalty for leaving early I'm asking you to consider these facts.

Dude, I could give two poops about coms, cash, or valor. Coms are a joke - pvp gear comes from dailies and weeklys. Cash ? Im rich already ? Valor ? A meaningless ranking system to show who plays more

All I care about is winning. If My team is not performing well, I am out

I will sit in a new Que for 10 minutes, and quit again if the team sucks.

Waiting 10 minutes for me is much better than suffering through a pathetic loss where I am the only person on my team trying to win

Dude, I could give two poops about coms, cash, or valor. Coms are a joke - pvp gear comes from dailies and weeklys. Cash ? Im rich already ? Valor ? A meaningless ranking system to show who plays more

All I care about is winning. If My team is not performing well, I am out

I will sit in a new Que for 10 minutes, and quit again if the team sucks.

Waiting 10 minutes for me is much better than suffering through a pathetic loss where I am the only person on my team trying to win

This is may why they changed the bag system. Multiply this sentiment across the board and its no wonder you lose 8-9 wz's in a row. Guess pre-mades are the only way to go. The only way I get wins late at night are this way with my guild. Maybe asking for daily reset upon clicking of the quit button would be a better solution.

Edited by Killomend

30 min deserter debuff where they gain no valor or medals for anything they do in pvp. refreshes everytime you quit a WZ.

allow kicks in WZ for AFKers. 5/8 needed to kick.

most of the games I joined, 5/8 people are fighting away from objectives are following people into the pit. That is why I quit WZs