Raiding in SWTOR is like fighting against Biowares bugs not bosses

I'll play the role of the Biodrone fanboy here since nobody has done it yet.

1. SWTOR had the smoothest launch ever of any MMO! Stop complaining!

2. WoW had bugs at release too! More actually! well....I dont actually know for sure, I'm a wrathbaby but I heard from a guildy who knew a guy who played WoW at launch and he said it was more buggy! So stop complainin!

3. I havent experienced any bugs. you are trolling or bad. STOP TROLLIN AND/OR BEING BAD!

4. Just be thankful SWTOR has an endgame! WoW didnt have raids for like a year or somethin.

5. Maybe next time dont rush to endgame and go slow and enjoy the stories which are supah kewl. I have 6 alts already lvls 40,38,35,23,11,8.

How was my Biodrone impression? :rak_eek:

lets compare game released at 2004 to game released 2012 again.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play the role of the Biodrone fanboy here since nobody has done it yet.

1. SWTOR had the smoothest launch ever of any MMO! Stop complaining!

2. WoW had bugs at release too! More actually! well....I dont actually know for sure, I'm a wrathbaby but I heard from a guildy who knew a guy who played WoW at launch and he said it was more buggy! So stop complainin!

3. I havent experienced any bugs. you are trolling or bad. STOP TROLLIN AND/OR BEING BAD!

4. Just be thankful SWTOR has an endgame! WoW didnt have raids for like a year or somethin.

5. Maybe next time dont rush to endgame and go slow and enjoy the stories which are supah kewl. I have 6 alts already lvls 40,38,35,23,11,8.

How was my Biodrone impression? :rak_eek:

From looking at all the replies to your post.. I don't think people got it. I lmao! That's exactly what they post and will continue to post in defense of bioware's bugs.