Relics for sorc dps

mrshadowbg

Hey all,

As an artificer I have access to relics that can crit. So I started to wonder what relics should I use?

I can get 2 augmented relics so thats 56 willpower (or crit/power) from them + the uses - 380power for 20 secs and 235 crit and surge for 25 seconds (3min CD I believe?).

On other hand I can use the standard 3Red relic for 58will power and 24 crit + one of the above.

So which combo weights more?

PS: I am using 28mad/13lightning spec atm.

All the crafted relics with artifice basically just have +77 endurance (the tank ones somehow get power, but +def/shield on use is wasted on dps/heals...). As a dps, I'd recommend either doubling up on the +crit/surge or 1 crit/surge, and 1 power. Get them with augments, and throw straight up willpower in it. Best in slot.

i made 2 rakata relics with artificing and got 0 crits... not wasting anymore alloys on them, dunno how many you plan to craft to get one to crit... but if you do, they will be better than everything else (assuming you click them regularly).

i made 2 rakata relics with artificing and got 0 crits... not wasting anymore alloys on them, dunno how many you plan to craft to get one to crit... but if you do, they will be better than everything else (assuming you click them regularly).

I've made a total of 4 and got 2 of them to crit, I'm either insanely lucky, or the crit rate on them is higher than other items...

Until you get a rakata level dps proc one from Hardmode Karagga's Palace (2nd to last boss).

Then cube + proc relic unless you are doing "window" fights where you would swap in the power one.

from glancing at it you would be correct but i havent seen any math to confirm. there are a ton of reasons why the proc relics arent anywhere near as good as they appear such as proc being mitigated by armor, only proccing on certain attacks, flat bugged proc rate, etc.