GTN Search by armor piece?

OldMarmy

i find it annoying when say i go

Armour

Medium

Prototype and Custom

Level say 35-40

rest defaults including the filter "Usable By" which is set to "All"

and say you search and it gives exactly what you wanted blue 35-40 medium armours.

but say you wanted to search with the drop down Filter "Usable By = Me"

now this same search returns results the same as:

Armour

Medium

All

Level say 1-50

Usable By = me

what i want this to return instead is

Blue+Custom medium armour between 35-40 that has Cunning as main stat and not Aim or strength or willpower.

I bought an Aim statted sniper rifle by accident beacsue the names weere exactly the same except one had refle i think and i didint see it properly.

i hovered over the +cunning rifle and was happy then i had to do some math to see how it will compare to fitting it out againt my orange with mods of current level.

didint find the mods i needed went back found...sorry...'found' the same rifle and bought it. so yea now i had a +Aim rifle whih i had to resell and buy the proper one :)

That'd be nice.

What would also be nice is if they'd fix the present filters. The "Prototype and Custom" rarity filter shows some, but not all, moddable items. Some of the companion "usable by" filters return nothing at all. Sort by level actually sorts by item rating.

At least they fixed it so crafting materials show up in the right categories now.