Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What is this "Bag" I keep hearing about?

Wraiven

I have only recently decided to take PvP serious in this game. I enjoyed world PvP quite a bit encountering the random player. 1v1 in a surprise situation was alot of fun when it happens. So now I have been taking it a step further and taking to the warzones. Been hearing alot about these PvP Bags you can get, I can't find them anywhere on the vendors, and have no idea how they work.

Somebody mind lending a hand and explaining this to me?

you get bags from:

- daily WZ missions (1 champ or 1 BM bag)

- daily Ilum

- weekly WZ (2 champ + 1 champ or BM bag)

- weekly Ilum

- PvP vendor (as mentioned) for 200 WZ and 200 Merc comms.

Champ bags will give you (after recent patch) 15 centurion comms, 7 champion comms OR lower number of both + Champ gear token (item specific e.g gun or gloves, etc) to exchange for gear at Champion Vendor.

Similar with BM bags with the difference that BM token can be exchanged to any piece of BM gear of your choosing.

Just as you would receive commendations through flash points and questing, we recieve commendations through war zones.

And just like the PvE aspect of the game, in which you can turn in those commendations, we do that as well with PvP commendations. These PvP vendors are found in your factions Combat Center.

While you lvl 1-49, there are lock boxes you may purchase which contain a random drop. But honestly, don't spend your time buying those.

At lvl 20 and 40 are PvP sets of armor that you may buy, and are generally the top of the line gear for those levels.

Once a player reaches lvl 50, it is then that they spend all commendations earned on a lvl 50 PvP bag. Which then abides by the same system of using commendations to purchase gear.

Hint: Save 1000merc/1000 war zone commendations before you get to 50, that way you may purchase 5 lvl 50 PvP bags.

Mercenary commendations are bought with war zone comms. Every 30 War zone traded in gives you 10 Merc coms.

So total it would be 3,000 war zone commendations.

Hope that helps!!

Just as you would receive commendations through flash points and questing, we recieve commendations through war zones.

And just like the PvE aspect of the game, in which you can turn in those commendations, we do that as well with PvP commendations. These PvP vendors are found in your factions Combat Center.

While you lvl 1-49, there are lock boxes you may purchase which contain a random drop. But honestly, don't spend your time buying those.

At lvl 20 and 40 are PvP sets of armor that you may buy, and are generally the top of the line gear for those levels.

Once a player reaches lvl 50, it is then that they spend all commendations earned on a lvl 50 PvP bag. Which then abides by the same system of using commendations to purchase gear.

Hint: Save 1000merc/1000 war zone commendations before you get to 50, that way you may purchase 5 lvl 50 PvP bags.

Mercenary commendations are bought with war zone comms. Every 30 War zone traded in gives you 10 Merc coms.

Hope that helps!!

Very detailed, and also it sounds like *alot* of PvPing. Yes, that helps and gives me something to look forward to, thanks! :)

Hope that helps!!

Very helpful.

Question. I have 1000 warzone commendations, but don't seem to be getting any more from warzones. Is 1000 the maximum I can hold? Do I have to spend/convert them before I can accumulate any more?

i will expand on that, you can actually have 6 bags once you hit 50. At some point before 50, actually purchase a champ bag. You cannot open it yet, but you are allowed to hold one in your inventory. Then cap out at 1000/1000 to purchase the other 5 at 50.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.