Champion suit today: 106 bags, 4 weeks of daily 2-5 hours farm

Pashgan

How long it will take for average lvl50 to farm 107 bags for full champion suit?

2 daily quests = 14 bags per week;

+1 bag for commendations = 7 bags per week;

2 weekly quests = 6 bags.

A month of *daily* quests for 3-5 hours (800 commendations = approximately 10 games, 15-25 minutes each including waiting).

What if someone can't play daily but 3-4 days a week? Make that 7-8 weeks.

Do you like this more than RNG?

Edited by Pashgan

iirc you still get champ tokens for gear, just at a slighty reduced rate from before.

so it shouldnt take anywhere near that long.

People reporting item tokens drop rate 1:15, 1:20. 107 bags will drop 5 items max and there is probability you already purchased them for commendations.

Before I made battlemaster I had opened 70-80 bags at least and never got an earpiece, mainhand, offhand, hat, boots or pants. I had gotten 5 gloves. 4 bracers, 4 implants, 3 relics 2 chests, though.

In 2 weeks of dailies weeklies and 1 bag on comms a day you could get quite a few champ pieces (depending) and full centurian gear in the off pieces. You basically have a full set of pvp gear it's just not all champ.

I used an orange lightsaber, offhand and hat till I was a battlemaster.

It's better -___-

P.S. My fully pvp geared Lt. Iresso is happy too (will be completely pvp geared in 5 days).

I believe I should mention with RNG I've got 2 full champion suits (tank + dps, weapons excluded) during 7 weeks - and I even didn't do "win 3 warzones" daily most of the time and didn't farm commendations for the bags. 79 bags, 27 items. Edited by Pashgan

You do realize this is a progression system just like other parts of this game. Just like other MMO's. Why do you think it should be different? You're not supposed to get everything right away, its supposed to take time. And for t2 pvp gear its a very lenient grind. You put the same amount of time in as everyone else, you get what everyone else gets.

How long it will take for average lvl50 to farm 107 bags for full champion suit?

A month of *daily* quests for 3-5 hours (800 commendations = approximately 10 games, 15-25 minutes each including waiting).

So you might have to play a lot to get the gear you want? Gee, I wonder why the devs did that...

I am a casual, playing on average 4 times a week for 3-5 hours every time. Its enough to do the weeklies, 3-4 Warzone dailies and maybe 2-3 Ilum dailies (playing as Republic). I probably can get extra 3-4 bags with commendations. So whats the total? Between 14 and 17 bags a week. More than enough for 1 item.

I like the system more than the RNG. At least its a set goal. I know what I am getting at the end. For comparison, in Aion it took me ages longer to get a single item of a lower quality.

I saved bags before the patch and opened 16 after - only commendations. Token drop rate is lower, but I can choose what I get which is kind of a big deal.

You still have a chance to get item in bags.