The Many Looks of Kira Carsen

JohnnyGatt

Kira is a strong willed individual and my personal favorite companion so far. My Jedi Knight Guardian completed with storyline with Kira some time ago and although I chose to leave her default looks, not everyone likes a redhead. And to be honest, after seeing the variety of different looks she can have, I've now chosen to equip customization 8. Let's have a good look shall we?

Screenshot with all of Kira's looks in HiRez: http://www.gamingface.com/the-many-looks-of-kira-carsen/

Edited by JohnnyGatt

Thanks for that. I agree with the article that the preview window is so tiny. I've got a 27inch HD flatscreen monitor, and I STILL have trouble seeing what things look like in the preview window.

I like Kira the way she is too...except for the Padawan ponytail. After seeing #6, I think I might buy that. Keeps her red hair, but looses the ponytail.

I bought Custom 6, and my brother laughed because I made my trooper look exactly like her aside from the scar under her chin, before even seeing what Custom 6 looked like. Also, I'm romancing her on my JK.

............ No, nothing odd about that. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!

Edited by Calsetes

Thanks for that. If I may ask what head piece is she wearing? My Kira has been stuck with the red circlet from Alderaan since forever and she looks more Red Sonya than anything.

Its an orange I picked up off the AH I try to use the Jedi head bands for all my female companions (just swap out the mods) as you cannot hide head slot on them.

Kira is the only companion I have ever used and will ever use and im a Sentinel. Shes a hot headed smart ***** with a heart. I would have to agree with others, her default customization is my favorite. It just seems more "jedi" like that the others, imo I would only consider changing her appearance if they added another customzation with the "jedi" pony tail look.

Excellent post btw

Thanks for that. I agree with the article that the preview window is so tiny. I've got a 27inch HD flatscreen monitor, and I STILL have trouble seeing what things look like in the preview window.

I like Kira the way she is too...except for the Padawan ponytail. After seeing #6, I think I might buy that. Keeps her red hair, but looses the ponytail.

Custom #1 also keeps her hair red and loses the ponytail. Thats the one im currently using.

I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing a difference between Kira #6 and Kira #8.

Also, my social ability is only at rank 1 right now, I just haven't been grouping a lot (or at least not a lot where I have a lot of conversation). Anyway, is their a light armor circlet, preferably orange that doesn't require social rank I can put on her? I'd even take a decent blue for my level (36th right now, I'm in the middle of the Balmorra quests). I found a medium somewhere for my sentinel once, can't remember..nor can I remember if they had a light for sale as well, and can't remember if I paid credits or commerative medals for it either.

I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing a difference between Kira #6 and Kira #8.

Also, my social ability is only at rank 1 right now, I just haven't been grouping a lot (or at least not a lot where I have a lot of conversation). Anyway, is their a light armor circlet, preferably orange that doesn't require social rank I can put on her? I'd even take a decent blue for my level (36th right now, I'm in the middle of the Balmorra quests). I found a medium somewhere for my sentinel once, can't remember..nor can I remember if they had a light for sale as well, and can't remember if I paid credits or commerative medals for it either.

Hair and eye color with 8 she has real red eyes too and a scar under her left eye

Hair and eye color with 8 she has real red eyes too and a scar under her left eye

Oh thanks, I think I just missed that. Well, I went ahead and bought look #6 yesterday and happy with it, so that works. :)

Now to find a headband that works, when I don't have a high amount of social points (just social one).

I like the her hair and skin tone the most in #1, but I couldn't get past the scar on her eye, so I have settled for #6. The scar on this customization is not nearly as noticeable.

I don't mind the scar. In fact, I rather think it's cute. We're all flawed, and this is a nice reminder of her past.

Yeah, Kira rocks as a companion. I might get customisation #8, as it looks like the closest match to her red hair. As an aside, does anyone know if it's possible to sort of recreate her as an actual PC? I ask because I'm considering rolling a second consular (Shadow tank this time) and I'd love her to look like Kira.

Tim

I bought Custom 6, and my brother laughed because I made my trooper look exactly like her aside from the scar under her chin, before even seeing what Custom 6 looked like. Also, I'm romancing her on my JK.

That's funny, I made my smuggler look exactly like that, also. Anyone know where there are pics of all the other companions' alternate looks? I had taken one for T7, but it was a gold and purple thing, I wanted the red and silver one (eventually found it). The vendors I've come across only have some and the preview window is really tiny.

• 6 months later...
That's funny, I made my smuggler look exactly like that, also. Anyone know where there are pics of all the other companions' alternate looks? I had taken one for T7, but it was a gold and purple thing, I wanted the red and silver one (eventually found it). The vendors I've come across only have some and the preview window is really tiny.

I'm working on it it just take a lot of time and credits :(

• 2 weeks later...

Don't feel bad. My Jedi Guardian romanced her too. Actually they are now married.