Madness pvp spec-Need opinions

IsACoolGuy

I've been running 11/2/28

I find creeping terror and devour to be wastes of time. Insulation will be more benefitial to your survival than the tiny healing you get out of madness. Creeping terror dot dmg is negligble so much so that I would much rather have the utility of force speed breaking snares, and 2 more seconds on force shroud.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200McMsZMZcMfRrMkrc.1

The healing is not enough for you to survive real focus fire, anyone that tells you otherwise is fighting bad players. Sure over the course of the game you may get like 60-100k healing, may even get a medal. But its not healing that is going to keep you up through focus.

i was hybrid Darkness/madness 23/0/18.

I tried this new full madness thing. Healing is a joke, im doing 18k average against correct teams. The dps can be nice but i seriously feel i have no resistance, people kill me way too easily. I dont pretend to be the best pvp player but i have 60 of valor and full champion gear.(Stalker). I chose to use the power generator as an off-hand instead of shield, but that shouldnt explain this difference.

That was my 2 cents of this build

i was hybrid Darkness/madness 23/0/18.

I tried this new full madness thing. Healing is a joke, im doing 18k average against correct teams. The dps can be nice but i seriously feel i have no resistance, people kill me way too easily. I dont pretend to be the best pvp player but i have 60 of valor and full champion gear.(Stalker). I chose to use the power generator as an off-hand instead of shield, but that shouldnt explain this difference.

That was my 2 cents of this build

Why would you even think of using a shield anyway? You won't be in dark charge ever. You should be doing 30k healing minimum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.