Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Juggernaut abilities STILL dont work!

texercist

Pommel Strike and Savage Kick dont work in pvp or pvp warzones.

Its real pain in the neck that Immortal spec Juggernauts cant use our most powerful attacks to fight!

All Immortal spec is good for is running the ball.

NEEDS TO BE FIXED

Pommel Strike and Savage Kick dont work in pvp or pvp warzones.

Its real pain in the neck that Immortal spec Juggernauts cant use our most powerful attacks to fight!

All Immortal spec is good for is running the ball.

NEEDS TO BE FIXED

well .. first thing first... those skills are NOT intented to work against players (its even in the description - hits weak and strong enemies... even elites are imunne to them - players are consideret elites afaik..) ..

and another thing... since when are those 2 abilities most powerfull ?

Welcome to my world as a BH! Some abilities aren't intended to work in pvp. I just wish that they would be more consistent with KB abilities and KD's because I get KB and KD all the time by other classes and to the best I can remember none of my abilities that do either work in pvp. I mean either disable them all or enable all.

Now I'm just assuming that is what those abilities do and if not disregard anything I have said.

I'll jump on this train.

Also, Smash needs to be fixed. Its an instant move, yet if I get knocked back or rooted or something, it interrupts the spell.

totally agree.

Moves that can crit for 7-8K need to go through 100% of the time.

well .. first thing first... those skills are NOT intented to work against players (its even in the description - hits weak and strong enemies... even elites are imunne to them - players are consideret elites afaik..) ..

WRONG

Pommel strike only deals 1600-1645 damage. Savage kick is only 1100-1200.

There NO mention of it being disabled in pvp.

Get informed,son.

yep thats right, players are considered "elite" hence those skills will never work against players on PVP.

WRONG

Pommel strike only deals 1600-1645 damage. Savage kick is only 1100-1200.

There NO mention of it being disabled in pvp.

Get informed,son.

Yes you ARE wrong.

Those 2 skills as I stated above will not work in PVP due to players being considered "elite" not "weak" or "strong".

Also, he was not stating that those 2 skills were the most powerful, he was asking why the OP considered them as "2 of the most powerful skills"

L2R

EDIT: lolwut you are the OP. you stated your frustration saying that you can't use your most powerful attacks. he was just asking how you considered them "your most powerful".

Edited by Dacce

They are PvE use only so read the fine print!

you will find you will have lots of buttons to push already with out 2 more to the list.

FYI thats why the best attacks at the top of talent trees, they wont just give you 2 op 1s for free!

totally agree.

Moves that can crit for 7-8K need to go through 100% of the time.

It's not about "going through". Vast majority of us would be fine with interrupts if spell didn't go on cooldown and waste stacks/charges.

What basically happens when you get interrupted by knockback is that skill goes on CD and charges are used however no damage happens, either at your previous position, or your new one. Just completely wasted.

Edited by Daex

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.