Did they break lore objects?

Cavadus

The last three I've clicked on, two Belsalvis and one on Voss, have all interacted but I don't get a codex entry notification at all.

There was also one on on Hoth which didn't work for me; the one in the heroic area. That's basically the last four objects I've tried to use not working.

The quality of coding and Quality Assurance from BioWare is mindboggling.

They should wish the person responsible for the team of coders good luck in his/hers future endavours.

And they should do the same with the person responsible for the QA department (if they even have a QA department).

It's just shocking the kind of patches they give us.

If you manage to break stuff that worked pre-patch, then you really should reconsider your line of work.

Edited by Propanelgen

The quality of coding and Quality Assurance from BioWare is mindboggling.

They should wish the person responsible for the team of coders good luck in his/hers future endavours.

And they should do the same with the person responsible for the QA department (if they even have a QA department).

It's just shocking the kind of patches they give us.

If you manage to break stuff that worked pre-patch, then you really should reconsider your line of work.

Can't wait till you apply/work for them and make our troubles go away.

No more codex pop-ups once you hit level 50. Known issue, been that way for a while, reported bizillion times.

You're still getting new entries, just not notified that you're getting them.

Ahhh thanks. I did just hit fifty, and this is happening to me, too.

They, obviously, still got alot of stuff to tweak when it comes to codex entries. I am missing 3-5 on each planet due to either missing lore objects, not getting credit for species/persons of note/organizations etc.

The only thing that seems well tested is the datacrons. I guess people in beta didnt pay much attention to the other things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.