In ONE WORD, Sum Up How You Feel About SWTOR Presently

StrikeOfLight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garbage.

Community in pvp on my server are ******es. The game is a pay by month version of skyrim. Tickets never get answered. Some quest are impossible to complete. Every patch it gets so much worse. I could ramble on for pages but why bother. WoW clone its fate is sealed as failure.

Garbage.

Community in pvp on my server are ******es. The game is a pay by month version of skyrim. Tickets never get answered. Some quest are impossible to complete. Every patch it gets so much worse. I could ramble on for pages but why bother. WoW clone its fate is sealed as failure.

Only in your mind my young padawan.

Community in pvp on my server are ******es

Not the games fault.

The game is a pay by month version of skyrim.

Not even close.

Tickets never get answered.

Every single ticket is examined, catagorized and forwarded to the correct department. That is their policy. Priority are handled first, like my character restoration that was done in less then six hours, on a Saturday.

Some quest are impossible to complete.

Have not seen this at all

Every patch it gets so much worse.

Conjecture. Every patch has improved my gameplay.

I could ramble on for pages but why bother. WoW clone its fate is sealed as failure.

I bet you could ramble on for pages, but none of it is really true.

In fact, the biggest bug in game is this type of hysterical rhetoric being plastered on the boards. ;p

Edited by Blackardin

Juxtaposed.

It feels like several excellent single player games shoehorned together with some watery multiplayer glue. The transition from the single player questline to endgame mmo play is about as smooth as a continental fault line.