What Planets Do You Want to See in Expansions?

TheCoug

Iridonia - we have Zabraks, and Iridonia had its part in Mandalorian Wars, so there is whole story for rebuilding (Republic) or interrupting it (Sith). But not like Taris, it should be in middle of rebuilding if you know what do I mean. (If I remember correctly, Bao-Dur in KotOR2 said Iridonia and other planets were first ones to fall)

Manaan - Ahto City would look awesome. And fighting firaxias (those fishes)... Ahto could be PvP arena too, way cooler than Ilum.

Kamino - Well, it was Republic planet but someone sabotaged Republic database, wasn't it like that? Sith and Republic could conquer for this planet at those times.

Felucia - There's no other planet like that I think - jungle, toxic flowers, yet exotic and warm. Where is planet there are stories, from little rumour to galactic conflicts ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Endor hasn't been discovered yet

Yes it has

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Endor

"Around 3,645 BBY, the Republic had set-up a secret bio-lab on the moon."

===========================

Mustafar could be in the game but I doubt it because in 3,996 BBY, the resurgent Sith wished to exterminate the Jedi, and so a climactic battle took place on the planet. This battle was so intense that one of the nearby gas giants was pulled into its current location by the Force, starting the gravitational tug-of-war. The environmental hazards caused by this forced the Jedi to abandon their temples on the planet. So I would imagine that it would be too hazardous to explore, though I don't know how long it took for things to, relatively speaking, settle down on the planet.

Now, as far as Bespin goes, the only thing(s) that would be there would be the destroyed remains of the facility that Empress Teta had constructed before the Mandalorian Wars but was mostly destroyed during the Mandalorian Wars.

And the ONLY things, other then the native wildlife (like Rancor's and whatnot) would be the Ancient remains of Kwa and Rakata Technology:

[url"http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dathomir"]Dathomir
[/url]
was originally the homeworld of a spacefaring species, the reptilian Kwa. By 100,000 BBY, the Kwa had built an Infinity Gate—the Prime Gate in a network of similar devices, used by them as a means of interstellar travel and as superweapons. The Infinity Gate was covered by massive pyramid-shaped structures known as the Star Temples, incorporating defensive systems to protect them from intruders. If the gate was ever activated, the planet housing the equipment could be collapsed into the Gate itself, along with the surrounding planets, moons and even suns.

Around 30,000 BBY, Dathomir was ruled by the space-faring Rakata. Using Force-based hyperdrives, they traveled to many worlds around the galaxy that possessed significant signatures in the Force, uniting them to form the Rakatan Infinite Empire. Of Dathomir they noted the rancor, and transferred some of them to their homeworld, Lehon, as curiosities. After five thousand years of galactic dominance, the Rakata retreated to Lehon following the outbreak of a plague.

But beyond that, there wouldn't be much there. And for those that want Dathomir added so they could see the Nightsisters/brothers (aka Witches of Dathomir) you will be sad as they don't exist during this Era because their Ancestor (the woman that would be the "creator" of the Witches of Dathomir hasn't been banished from the Jedi Order, let alone been born yet.

were also known as the Daughters of Allya in honor of the wayward Jedi Knight Allya, who was banished to the planet around 600 BBY, and who they regarded as their ancestress.

About Sebbadon

I think Sebbadon was exploded when the Hexs burrowed their way into its core... or I might be completely wrong :p

I don't believe it has yet, as that happens sometime after Darth Chratis was killed [he was killed c. 3,643 BBY (given that is around when the game begins) so, there would be a very slim possibility that it will be added to the game before it goes down the black hole.

A couple of my guildies and I were talking about what planets we'd like to see in any upcoming expansions. At the moment there are already a lot of planets unfamiliar to the casual Star Wars fan, so we were hoping they'd add some more familiar ones. Particularly ones with the potential for a great story line.

Kashyyk

Naboo

Endor

Dantooine

Yavin IV

Mustafar

Geonosis

Bespin

What do you guys think?

If we have Kashyyk, it would make sense to have Dosha.

Which brings us one step closer to having playable Wookies and Trandoshans.

I will have my lighsaber-toting velociraptor, Bioware! Do you hear me?!

Sullest would be pretty sweet. I really want more Miel Muwn in my life.

Geonosis is pretty much a no brainer

Cato Neimoidia would be kinda cool...

Maybe add Malastare? Maybe with a Podracing mini game? Kinda like how Guild Wars did Rollerbeatle Racing every so often? That could be on Tatooine as well. Just a thought.

Edited by Triptytch

Sullest would be pretty sweet. I really want more Miel Muwn in my life.

Geonosis is pretty much a no brainer

Cato Neimoidia would be kinda cool...

Maybe add Malastare? Maybe with a Podracing mini game? Kinda like how Guild Wars did Rollerbeatle Racing every so often? That could be on Tatooine as well. Just a thought.

Huh huh huh huh huh!

Yeah I agree that Geonosis should be added :)

I would like to also see

Rhen Var

Kamino

Mustafar

Cato Nemoidia

Malistare (In the clone wars cartoon the Zillo Beast was only of his race but do you think if there were more 1000 years ago ?)

Something like the Death Star would be good do I mean you are in a closed space station have quests heroics and such :)

Manaan (though we might need a swimming mechanic before we'll get this...)

Kashyyyk (with a pvp swoop track would be amazing! Like Star Wars MarioCart! lol)

A Cloud City (I don't care where.)

Yavin 4 (used by the sith in the past, used by the rebels in the future, *great* lore location)

More areas in the worlds we already have.

Edited by Tedroni

• 3 weeks later...

Alderaan - Episodes III and IV (destroyed)

Ansion - Episode II (mentioned)

Artaru- Episode II (mentioned)

Bespin - Episodes V and VI (added scene)

Boz Pity - Episode III (mentioned)

Cato Neimoidia - Episode III

Coruscant - Episodes I, II, III, and VI (added scene)

Christophsis - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Dagobah - Episodes III (deleted scene), V, and VI

Dantooine - Episode IV (mentioned)

Endor (moon) - Episode VI

Felucia - Episode III

Geonosis - Episode II

Hoth - Episode V

Iego - Episode I (mentioned)

Kamino - Episode II

Kashyyyk - Episode III

Kessel (giant asteroid) - Episode IV (mentioned)

Malastare - Episode I (mentioned)

Mustafar - Episode III

Mygeeto - Episode III

Naboo - Episodes I, II, III, and VI (added scene)

Nar Shaddaa aka Smugglers' moon (moon) Episode IV (mentioned)

Ord Mantell aka Ord Mandell - Episode V (mentioned)

Polis Massa (asteroid) - Episode III

Rattatak - Star Wars: Clone Wars

Saleucami - Episode III

Subterrel - Episode II (mentioned)

Tatooine - Episodes I, II, III, IV, V (mentioned), and VI

Teth - Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Tund - Episode I (mentioned)

Utapau - Episode III

Yavin - Episode IV

Yavin IV (moon) - Episode IV

[edit]Sectors

Ablajeck

Abregado

Abrion

Allied Tion

Ansuroer

Antemeridian

Anthos

Aparo

Arkanis

Atrivis

Auril

Altyr

Bajic

Bormea

Bothan

Bothawui

Brak

Braxant

Cadavine

Castell

Cerea

Chommell

Corporate

Corellia

Coruscant

Dalonbian

Darpa

Dagobah

Dantooine

Doldur

Duro

Dorvalla

Elrood

Falleen

Farlax

Gamorr

Gordin Reach

Gricho

Halla

Hapes

Haruun Kal

Hypori

Illum

Juvex

Kalarba

Kalee

Kastolar

Kathol

Kessel

Kuat

Kor-uj

Lahara

Lytton

maramere

Malastare

Mandalore

Mayagil

Meridian

Metalorn

Moddell

Mon Calamari

Muunilinst

Nal Hutta

Nar Shadda

Nilgaard

Orus

Periphery

Quelli

Quence

Raioballo

Rhen Var

Rishi

Senex

Sern

Sesswenna

Sluis

Spar

Subterrel

Sulorine

Tatooine

Tapani

Tharin

Thisspias

Tion Cluster

Tython

Vivenda

Wyl

Xappyh

Yaga-Minor

Apatros

Raxis Prime THERE YOU GUYS HAVE IT I am fairly sure i got most of them please add to them if i missed any...

I would like to see:

Yavin IV: The sith temples, Massassi, and the spirit of Exar Kun (FP or OP?????????)

Ruusan: The Valley of the Jedi and the crystals!!!!

Ossus: Jedi Ruins and artifacts

Raxus Prime: the Crewskills wet dream

Kashyyyk: dangerous forest plannet and Wookiees... I will have my wookiee sentinel:p

Dathomir: The witches and the Nightsisters. Also rancors....

Zeltros: Zeltrons, nuff said. Giggity:cool:

Edited by Angel_of_Cain

Definitely Calmar, Dathomir would be sweet, and absolutely Kashyyyk (gotta have my Wookie fix)! But I would be definitely interested in water worlds like Calmar and Manaan. Quilara would be sweet, especially with those shape shifters!