Who will nerf the nerfers who nerf at Midnight?

ElCapitaan

All classes need a nerf except yours! Did BW balance all the classes, probably not. However, calling for a nerf on everyone will only diminish the game overall. Where do you stop? Where do you end? Will it end up like Star War Galaxies, a game that ended up following all of the advice of the nerfing community? We all know how that experiment ended!

I hope BW only adjust certain classes in a very minor way. I don't think I agree with the severe re-adjustment of the Operative, it was too severe (and no, I don't play one). If all the classes end up that way, everyone might as well play characters who hit each other with wet noodles...no ouchies or boo boos that way. People get whacked in PvP, it happens. Its only a game, it does not matter. Don't look for fairness in something that is only comprised of 0's and 1's. If the game is only marginally balanced, then I will be happy! Look for fairness , or justice, in your real life.

In the end, play to have fun, as opposed calling for everyone to be neutered. Its about trying to do your best with what you have been given....it you win, even with a class that is not perfect, more the better. Just my 2 cents on the continual whining and complaining about nerfing every class...its rapidly getting very boring! Constructive criticism, now that is another matter :)

Edited by ElCapitaan

All classes need a nerf except yours! Did BW balance all the classes, probably not. However, calling for a nerf on everyone will only diminish the game overall. Where do you stop? Where do you end? Will it end up like Star War Galaxies, a game that ended up following all of the advice of the nerfing community? We all know how that experiment ended!

I hope BW only adjust certain classes in a very minor way. I don't think I agree with the severe re-adjustment of the Operative, it was too severe (and no, I don't play one). If all the classes end up that way, everyone might as well play characters who hit each other with wet noodles...no ouchies or boo boos that way. People get whacked in PvP, it happens. Its only a game, it does not matter. Don't look for fairness in something that is only comprised of 0's and 1's. If the game is only marginally balanced, then I will be happy! Look for fairness , or justice, in your real life.

In the end, play to have fun, as opposed calling for everyone to be neutered. Its about trying to do your best with what you have been given....it you win, even with a class that is not perfect, more the better. Just my 2 cents on the continual whining and complaining about nerfing every class...its rapidly getting very boring! Constructive criticism, now that is another matter :)

Yeah i agree all the nerf this and nerf that crap is starting to get really annoying, i mean unless a class is totally OP and broken there is no need to freaking nerf anything.

I couldnt read all of that, please locate your "Enter" key and make paragraphs... ack.. eye sore...

However, people complain because they can, and not everyone will be pleased with something that others enjoy. Unfortunately, its the 'cry baby' that gets heard more in any forum, because most of those that are enjoying something dont seek out the forums.

Either way, it is what it is... If you aren't happy, move on ... or just consider yourself a troll.

Only reason MMOs get nerfed is for the sake of PVP. Do away with PVP and do away with the need for any nerfs.

Blame the PVPers for all the nerf cries. Always boils down to that one kid who got beat in PVP crying themself to sleep every night and posting on the forums all day. Because they are a PVP God! Gotta be the game that's broken and not their lack of skills.

When I use to PVP, and I did, quite a bit, times were different. We adapted to beat other classes instead of run around demanding nerfs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.