NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

Indeed.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make an option to turn these Error Messages off like other popular games have.

Please. This is my #1 problem with this game. Some classes/abilities are meant to be spammed.

SEEING THIS IS NOT ENJOYABLE TO CUSTOMERS:

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

/sign

Please make an option to turn these Error Messages off like other popular games have.

Please. This is my #1 problem with this game. Some classes/abilities are meant to be spammed.

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

QFT. Not an ask, this is a demand.

I tried to mess with the GUIState ini´s in my swtor folder, but couldnt disable it. I also asked the CS, but as always they are completely clueless and incompetent:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid W5-A1 of Human-Cyborg Relations...

I have received your transmission regarding the in-game notification you are wanting to disable.

Unfortunately, We do not recommend members to edit .ini files located in the game's settings folder for this might cause the game to crash or give errors. However, if you choose to proceed and delete, maybe make some modifications, with these lines; GUI_NotificationCenterPositionX = , GUI_NotificationCenterPositionY = please make sure to create a backup copy of the file before making the changes. Likewise, it is also not possible to disable the "no target" notification anywhere within the in-game settings.

We apologize that we are not able to fulfill your request at this point in time. We will, however, be taking a note of your request and inquiry for these will help us improve the game in the future.

All of us here on the Star Wars: The Old Republic team would like to thank you for your support.

We are very lucky to have fans that share our enthusiasm for great games, and we hope to see you in-game.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W5-A1 (aka Michael)

Edited by Comar

/bump

/signed

/beg

/plead

/demand

There is NO reason something like this shouldn't be added. Unless they expect us to stair at our hotbar instead of the game then this spam will always be there if we can't disable it. ATM this is one of the only deal breakers for me in the game. Honestly to the point that I don't want to play because I can't see anything going on. Lets bump this thing like crazy people....I vow now to bump this at least 5-10 times a day!!!

Agreed but maybe this post is in the wrong spot.

Should it be under support or something?

Also, where exactly is the file that houses the error messages? You can't disable them but perhaps edit them to something less offensive like "."...

Edited by evansrm

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

bump ^

I made a thread about an option in an ini file pertaining to this, and it got deleted and I got a warning. The option doesn't actually function, and apparently modifying ini files is against ToS!

Luckily, paying for ****** products is against my terms of service.

/signed

I did not pay $400 on a video card to see error msgs with full graphic settings, I want to see my toon.

Please fix! No more-

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

OUT OF RANGE

INSUFFICIENT FOCUS

NOT READY YET

NOT READY YET

OUT OF RANGE

OUT OF RANGE

There is another thread on this, I don't know which is the master thread but I'm signing this one as well in case the other gets closed. Note there have been quite a few other threads on this as well so the count of posts in this one does not do it justice on how many people are actually asking for this to be fixed. Bioware please fix this ASAP, the wall of red text is ruining the game play experience.

thanks

The standard interface is pretty. But it isn't very functional. Monitoring several abilities with cooldowns is a real pain. I'm tired of guessing if that faint blue line indicates a remaining cooldown of 6 or 3 seconds. Playing a class with a dynamic resource like energy or heat makes it impossible to use a fixed rotation for longer periods of time. The only way to keep track of your global cooldown is continuously starring at your actionbars.

I'm really enjoying the endgame raiding content so far. But how this game is getting in my way to play my character to its full potential is infuriating. Waisting a global cooldown with standing around is not an option. So here I am, hammering my keyboard and watching my char through a fog of useless error messages, waiting for the buggy delaying animation, so I can start hammering the next key. This is not fun..

I really do not understand why this game is not open for interface addons from the very start. Can you believe it? There are people out there, willing to do your job for you, for free! Are you stupid?

Oh my that turned out angrier than planned.. Interface addons would be awesome! A tiny little button to turn of the red fog of rage would be great. How difficult is it going to be? It surely will take less time and effort than that stupid map magnifying glass.

PLEASE BIOWARE TURN OFF THE RED WARNING FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No macros here Jedi Sent. Watchman has about 10 actions that require very precise timing I spam the hell out of my mechanical keys for this and there are often at least 4 red bars right in front of my face 100% of time I'm in a fight.

PLEASE BIOWARE TURN OFF THE RED WARNING FONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!