Scoundrels and Operatives: When did they hit Godmode?

Tiar

I've been pvping for about a month, and I've noticed a significant change in operatives and scoundrels this past week. ALMOST every single time I run into one now they take almost no damage, seemingly heal themselves the entire fight, and hit you repeatedly for over 4k damage. I thought maybe this was through the use of stims and/or pocket healer, but I've been one on one with them on the opposite part of the map and see that most of the time they are running basic class buffs. Every now and then I'll see stims running, but I still see the same ***-pwnage from them in either case. It becomes a matter of taking 3.6k instead of 3.9k+. Has this always been the case, or was I justy getting lucky not to run into them up until now? :confused:

I'm decently geared, but not as geared as I should be I suppose. However, other players who are rocking full centurion/champ gear have verified my observations. If this is the norm for those specs, and if so how do you counter it other than ganging up on them? ;)

They can stun you for a long time but you are probably getting double teamed.

I don't know what class you are but whenever I know an op is around I turn around constantly.

If you are a jedi guardian, here's what I do.

If I don't see them, I let them knock me down, get up, use zealous leap (increases my movement speed) freezing force (slows them), then they cc again, I break it, use force push (they are now far away w/ 50 percent movement speed). Boom.

If you get double teamed w/ an op on you though you may as well just let go of the mouse.

I've been pvping for about a month, and I've noticed a significant change in operatives and scoundrels this past week. ALMOST every single time I run into one now they take almost no damage, seemingly heal themselves the entire fight, and hit you repeatedly for over 4k damage. I thought maybe this was through the use of stims and/or pocket healer, but I've been one on one with them on the opposite part of the map and see that most of the time they are running basic class buffs. Every now and then I'll see stims running, but I still see the same ***-pwnage from them in either case. It becomes a matter of taking 3.6k instead of 3.9k+. Has this always been the case, or was I justy getting lucky not to run into them up until now? :confused:

I'm decently geared, but not as geared as I should be I suppose. However, other players who are rocking full centurion/champ gear have verified my observations. If this is the norm for those specs, and if so how do you counter it other than ganging up on them? ;)

Most likely Sawbones im still concealed have been debating going back tothat since that is what i was from the begining,the HoT is pretty good if you can keep it up on that spec.

i play operative and have done it from the start

first thing.. if yoy go concealment spec you are dead if try to heal yourself in 1vs1. our shields sucks and we have no good skills for surving except cloak screen. and if we have a dot or something it get broken. and if we try to use water in stealth the stealth is broken so use water in stealth is really really stupid. 8k heal or 3k dmg and 1,5 stun.. i choose the dmg..

happy gaming everyone

I would not call it God mode but playing my sorc I had 2 or 3 of the lil guys 1v1 in a hut ball.

Have to say they played there class well and made me feel like I had forgot how to pvp.

Most deaths iv ever took in a hut ball and all but one or two was the same guy. Chills or something, and dropping me with shield up in 4 or 5 hits most time if shield down 3 or 4 hits.

wish my squishy light armor sorc could get hits like that. Keep getting called the op class but iv never 4 shot any one.

I'd respec to a assassin is given the choice.

Edited by Rallic