Purely amazing.

FrogSkin

Situation is not good. BW, something shall be done, I see a lot of people in game really unhappy. Put away adding content, and nail those bugs ASAP, I see people raging after this patch more, than ever before. Seems it was a last straw for many.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I logged on earlier than most of my guildies. So they start logging in, first words that come up in the chat:

<Guildie> Hey m8 what did Bioware break today?

Of course, a big BW flame fest followed.

This very question just really disheartened me. Can't explain why, but this is the fame Bioware is beginning to have. Im just ...disapointed by BWs performance. The more the time passes, the lesser is the confidence in Bioware in fixing what needs to be fixed - the blatant bugs, the UI, the fix one thing-break 10, the not fixing what is announced that its fixed.

Its not just a matter of not adressing issues: they try - aparently - and they constantly fail AND create new dificulties. They announce it, and fail to deliver. Trust in the supplier is one of the core fundamentals for good business, and thats going away.

Everyday that passes we get the confirmation that if Bioware had made an MMO with any theme other than Star Wars, the game would be dead... yesterday.

Edited by Soulaufein

The story and voice overs are nice, but when you take that away what do you end up with? about 1% of what you do in this game is dialogue, the rest of the game is incredibly shallow.

Fact is, warhammer launched with way more scenarios than this game and had alot more diverse gameplay with questing + pqs + rvr + scens. Rift also was better with quests + rifts + exploration in a proper non instanced world + warfronts and dungeons.

The point i'm trying to make is that bioware focused entirely on what they do, voice overs and dialogue options, but the reality is that in an mmo, that should not be the core focus as its not what your doing the vast majority of the time playing the game.

But swtor will be a casual audience success because its super easy to finish this game (class quest). But the casuals wont be around in 6months time keeping this game alive, its the PVP audience and to a lesser extent the raiders that are the ones to keep mmos going for years.

3 warzones and the broken open world pvp area Ilum which is the most fail attempt at RVR i have ever seen. Thats really not alot of content, and they still cant get it right.

i agree with the op.. its heartbreaking to see this game go down in flames due to massive game breaking bugs. and bw refusal to listen and fix exploits or punish anyone that exploited for gains.. really irrates me to no ends.

1. the xp bug that pushed players to level 50 in 3-4 days during early access bw knew about this bug and refused to punish the players who exploited the bug

2. the credit / commendation bug, another bug, players exploited to no ends, and bw refused to punish the guilty

3. speed hackers.

4. valor exploiters

i can keep going. there is so many more..

its insane how BW let this game slip to such low, after the massive hype during beta and launch. DISAPPOINTING.

i agree with the op.. its heartbreaking to see this game go down in flames due to massive game breaking bugs. and bw refusal to listen and fix exploits or punish anyone that exploited for gains.. really irrates me to no ends.

1. the xp bug that pushed players to level 50 in 3-4 days during early access bw knew about this bug and refused to punish the players who exploited the bug

2. the credit / commendation bug, another bug, players exploited to no ends, and bw refused to punish the guilty

3. speed hackers.

4. valor exploiters

i can keep going. there is so many more..

its insane how BW let this game slip to such low, after the massive hype during beta and launch. DISAPPOINTING.

go down in flames? and those are your examples? okay none of them have affected me. I would be more concerned with gameplay mechanic bugs

Edited by Kalliadies

Knowing this crap company, they will state that everything is working as intended. While later on down the line, what do you know? They go back on their words and fix the problems that was supposedly "working as intended" without so much as admitting that they were wrong.

This game is getting old really fast.

Where have you been living at? And exploits are ok in your book?

thats not what I said at all

I said they havent "affected me".

The type of players that exploit need to be shot yes….but they don’t even rank on my list of what truly needs to be fixed

Edited by Kalliadies

Hey folks,

While we do appreciate and read feedback, both positive and negative, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

In addition there is a thread which has a compilation of feedback you may want to read and post in here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=87349

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!